on 10 September 2012
Not one for writing reviews generally, but thought I'd comment on these Solerebel Uprising Sandals. Didn't expect much, just ordered them as they were cheap and kinda funky looking, whilst being available in my size (UK 14). They are actually fantastic for the money (less that 12 quid), comfortable, with a slightly raised instep which is great. They fit and hold on the foot really well, perfect amount of friction on sole of foot so not slipping off like these things can. I wore them on a pebbly beach and in the sea and they handled it fine. One thing to note, I ordered the black colour, and that's what I got but with a green coloured fringing... nicer than the plain to be honest. At this price I will most probably get some more in a different colour!
on 30 January 2013
After reading that solerebels come up small I ordered a size bigger than normal. I should have gone for 2 or 3 times the size as when I put them on my heel hangs over the back of the sandal, meaning that they are all but useless. Bought at a cheap price so no point in sending them back. Very disappointed overall as they look to be quite good quality.
on 1 December 2013
These arrived while I was packing for a holiday so they went into the suitcase untried.
I could have done with half a size larger but they were comfortable.
A local chap we got friendly with noticed them so I suggested he tried them on.
He loved them so I let him keep them.
They didn't cost very much.
on 7 February 2013
Really do like these, vey easy to wear and look good. Only thing with them, you had to order a couple of sizes smaller than your usual size. Otherwise they are a bargain!!!
on 21 November 2012
great fit, great price - great quality!!!
AND A GOOD CAUSE OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buy afew pairs whilst on special offer!!
on 29 January 2013
the numper is okThey are very good and i am enought pleased. i am very huppy. I shall order again