on 14 November 2016
Fantastic!!! Our working cocker is absolutely in love with this multi squeak snake and amazingly, one week in, it's still intact despite her best efforts. I'm not expecting it to last (that's hardly the point of a dog toy after all) but the fact that it's lasted this long and given her such fun makes this (to me) one of the best value dog toys that we've ever bought her.

We've got a hedgehog version too which we're yet to give her. Once both the snake and hedgehog are history, we'll be getting more of these - theeeeeeeeeeeeey're great!
on 20 December 2016
We are only 2 days in but our little Yorkiepoo still hasn't destroyed this toy, which for him is quite something. Normally a 'soft toy' would last no more than an hour or so. This model has 3 squeakers and although quite plush and looks quite tough. One bonus is that there is no stuffing, our little boy normally eats that! Only time will tell but ..... here's hoping?
on 10 April 2017
Hopeless toy.. opened up by my Dobermann inside 30 minutes.. the squeakers are plastic and easily accessible after the fabric chewed open..these are highly dangerous to the dog if injested.. straight to the bin.. what a waste :(
on 13 August 2017
I have a 24kg 20 month old hyperactive Border Collie and a 8wk old also hyperactive Border Collie, they both love this toy. My older one has loved this since I purchased his first one at the age of 3 months old. He is the kind of dog that loves to play tug and fetch, this toy he can do both with. With the amount of punishment this toy goes through I have had to replace it every 3/4 months with a new one, but it is well worth it. The latest one has lasted the longest as my 20 month old doesn't make a concerted effort to destroy his toys anymore although I'm sure the youngest will soon pick up his mantel.
If you can put up with the constant squeaking, your dogs will love this toy.
on 17 January 2017
Total waste of money - my dog destroyed it in 45 minutes - all the squeakers ceased to squeak when pierced, contrary to description.
on 17 November 2015
Lulled into a false sense of security by a) the word "Invincibles" and b) on recommendation by another dog owner. The manufacturers perhaps need to re-think the product description to exclude any exposure to Staffies. This lasted 30mins before the first squeaker was not-so-neatly punctured and extracted, and it's now approximately 8hrs since delivery and this particular snake is completely gutted.
on 31 May 2017
I only noticed 1 downside to this product and that was a weak spot where the tag was located. My Lab Retriever sussed it out and after a few days managed to open that 1 section up (out of the 6 sections.) After I had taken that squeaker out it has been great. Awesome for tug of war, fetch, hide and seek (when scent has been added) 100% BEST TOY WE HAVE EVER PURCHASED!

For all of those people who have marked this down for being a bad product and that their dog has destroyed it... Why don't you actually just play with your dog? my lab has destroyed things in the past in a matter of minutes but we have had this now for 3 months and its still going strong.
on 12 June 2017
Got this to keep my brothers dog entertained when he is at our house. He is very good as destroying toys so didn't think it'd last long. He has chewed most of the middle and got one squeaker out already. Keeps him busy though so isn't too bad! Packaging was a bit crazy - giant box full of paper.
on 7 January 2017
I'm afraid to say that this toy lasted no more than an hour.
The dog managed to rip out each of the individual squeaky bits from the toy remarkably easily, which was disapoininting.
Whilst I'm not expectingmiracles from this sort of toy, I would have liked it to last more than a day. Pity.
on 30 March 2017
At last! A toy that lasts our Staffie longer than ten minutes! We have been searching for ten years for a toy durable enough for her. She's been working at destroying it for three days now and has only removed one of the squeakers so far. Well worth the money and if possible I would buy again when this one is beyond use.