Customer reviews

Life Nomadic
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.92

on 4 December 2011
If you are one of the hundreds of thousands who have read Tim Ferris's Four Hour Work Week and are looking for come more practical advice on how to travel and escape the rat race, then 'Life Nomadic' is an excellent starting point.

It's a fairly short book, but all of the information in it is very practical in nature and there is no padding. Actually I think it would have been better if the author had added some more anecdotes as to what he got up to on his travels as it comes over as being quite dry. If I wasn't already sold on the idea of living the nomadic lifestyle, I'm not sure that this book would have sold me on it.

For the couple of quid it cost, it was a useful and informative read. I don't think that it's the only book you would need in order to start off a lifestyle like this, but it's an excellent starting point.
on 21 November 2013
The book is fodder for my fantasies of travel. I have relocated a few times across continents so I have some idea of traveling, but now with two small kids, I am making do with a lot of escapist fantasies... Thanks Tynan!
on 23 August 2014
Interesting enough, but not particularly substantial. It reads more like an expanded blog post than a book, don't expect any interestingly new and well thought out philosophy.
on 20 March 2014
Excellent read for the explorer in you, however sounds very extreme and only someone with tremendous courage could travel the globe in this manner, good luck to all who try
on 22 February 2014
I can't believe you decided to give these tips away for free!! Such great tips should be paid for. Thank you so much though, you have given me do many great ideas
on 12 September 2014
Funnily enough some of my thoughs have overlapped his. This is a great book if you are positive and want to get out there and live.
on 17 November 2016