Customer reviews

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 November 2011
i love this figure, just what i needed to add to my car. this product arrived quickly before the estimated date.
on 10 December 2013
I bought this for my sister who wanted to hang it off her front mirror in her car just like in the Toy Story movies. I know some people are complaining about the size but for what I needed it for, it was perfect.
on 15 January 2014
All looked a bit second hand and turned up with no packaging in a jiffy bag. I couldn't really use it as a stocking filler at Christmas.
on 5 August 2013
Bought this as a 'stocking filler' for my son's birthday...wouldn't say it was particularly good value for money as the postage alone makes it an expensive purchase, but it was worth paying just to see my son's face light up when he opened it (he's 18 btw, but still a kid at heart apparently!).
on 18 November 2015
My little girl is in love with her alien. Prefect little toy, well made. Although only had a week and middle eye has worn off (but she hasn't stopped playing with it). Still very happy with the product
on 14 December 2013
I was expecting the dinosaurs to be a lot bigger than what they were! Way to expensive for what they are! I am extremely disappointed with them.
on 14 January 2014
Bought 3 of these for my sons car. He was really happy with them! If they had come with something to hang them up with they would have been perfect. Delivered promptly too.
on 25 June 2014
He is a little smaller than you'd expect, but as I was expecting him to be small from reading reviews, I thought he was great!
on 23 May 2014
Well priced well made another happy grandson , all toy story toys I have bought so fare have been well worth the money
on 26 January 2014
I bought this for my nephew who is a massive fan of Toy Story. He really liked it, and that was enough for me. :)