Price:£3.87+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 May 2012
My brother in law asked me to order this for my niece as she or maybe he ;) also are fans of toy story.

Overall I would say he was happy with the purchase, however given the price of around 7 Gbp I believe he was expecting the figure to be a little bigger. (Yes I know it's written 7 cm on the advert :)

From a film as popular as Toy story I guess you can't expect cheaper and overall the quality and build, plastic and colors etc used look very good.

Overall I would say if you are ok with the price tag then not a bad buy!
on 10 December 2013
I bought this for my sister who wanted to hang it off her front mirror in her car just like in the Toy Story movies. I know some people are complaining about the size but for what I needed it for, it was perfect.
on 18 November 2015
My little girl is in love with her alien. Prefect little toy, well made. Although only had a week and middle eye has worn off (but she hasn't stopped playing with it). Still very happy with the product
on 5 August 2013
Bought this as a 'stocking filler' for my son's birthday...wouldn't say it was particularly good value for money as the postage alone makes it an expensive purchase, but it was worth paying just to see my son's face light up when he opened it (he's 18 btw, but still a kid at heart apparently!).
on 24 November 2011
i love this figure, just what i needed to add to my car. this product arrived quickly before the estimated date.
on 15 January 2014
All looked a bit second hand and turned up with no packaging in a jiffy bag. I couldn't really use it as a stocking filler at Christmas.
on 31 January 2013
these are great but they are small. Smaller than what I thought they were from the listing. My son is happy with them anyways. they are small in the movie, but here only around 3" high.
on 17 December 2012
I had to buy this as a Xmas present as it was on my 4 yr old sons letter to Santa! It was the only alien from toy story I could find not in a box set and not as a soft toy so had to spend the £7 even though I knew it was only 7cm tall. Expensive for what it is.
on 3 July 2011
This was exactly as was advertised and was exactly what my sone wanted at a low price (he wanted 3!!)
on 17 November 2014
I bought this to add to my sons toy story set , the way it looks in profile to other pictures gives the impression that it is quite large but it is very small about the size of a mans thumb I am not impressed as I brought this for £3.99- I would not recommend this as an add on gift , NOT A GOOD BUY !!! I couldn't post this without adding a star rating so I had to give it one - it is not worth it !