on 9 March 2011
I was looking for something which was tight enough that it didn't fall off, secure enough that I didn't think my phone would fall out, not too bulky etc. I read the previous reviews & it seemed that this one was all three, plus it handy cable tidy (which I hadn't considered, but now realise is a very good thing!).

You do have to press a bit harder on the phone to make it work, but on the whole, considering it covers most of the phone, and has all the features above, I would say it is a good buy. It certainly works for me :)
on 22 November 2010
This is the first armband of its type that I have purchased. My phone is a snug fit, but does slide into the case with very little effort. The wiring holder is great and easy to use.

The first time I used it was in heavy rain, the phone was well protected and its controls were fully functional.

All in all very good product
2 people found this helpful
on 1 December 2012
Why put the opening at the bottom??? My iphone slipped out the the pouch while I was running and the glass shuttered. The velcro that holds it closed is also poor quality. Buy a better armband. This one is waste of money and you might end up with a broken Iphone like me
on 4 February 2013
Does the trick perfectly. Bought this for my daughter to wear in the gym and so far so good. Does what it says on the tin
on 12 September 2012
I dont really have anything to compare this product against as I've never owned anything like it before. However it works as advertised and I am very happy with my purchase. My order also arrived on time.
on 5 January 2015
item received as described and quick delivery
on 15 November 2010
It's a case, it does the job pretty well. I'm using mine at the Gym and don't have any complaints.
on 15 November 2010
Pros
Does the job nice extra cable tidy device too.
Keeps the sweat off well.

Cons
The flap at the bottom does close. However not very flush as only held with velco. So if doing like circuits then you may risk opening the flap. However the fit is very close so unlikely to drop out before you notice to re apply the flap.

However not a good design considering it is belkin.

THe fit is good however when trying to use the iphone - sometimes the clear plastic cover does not flushly touch the screen, so you end up repeating your gestures to operate the phone.

- So if you are out door runner - best stay way and consider something else, but if just using in the gym for machine base and weight training then it is ok. hoever I wouldn't use this on the treadmill just in case due to the velco flap.

I use to have a iphone 3 and U se Marware which was great - but looks like the company doesn't sell on Amazon for iphone 4.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2011
I bought this case a month ago to use at the gym and out on runs and I am thoroughly disappointed in the quality of the case. The case is ever so slightly too small for the phone. The phone goes into the case via a flap at the bottom of the case, the flap is held in place by a rather flimsy bit of Velcro and because the case is ever so slightly to small i couldn't get a good seal when the phone was in the case. after a month of use the glue holding the velcro onto the case came off and now does not close at all. whilst the phone is in the case it is practically unusable, the thickness of the clear plastic section protecting the screen is so thick that the iPhone has great difficulty registering touches. the section of the case that represent the home button is designed in such a way that it makes the home button on the phone un-clicakble.

My recommendation: DO NOT BUY
on 3 November 2011
I got this armbrand just after the release of iPhone4 and I guess Belkin didn't have a real model of the phone because they made the case just a little too small.
The strap is just not long enough to go over the iphone and stick firmly to the back of the case so the iPhone is secure in it's place.

I overcomed this problem by positioning the iPhone with it's down side upwards (reversing the case) so there is not a chance that the strap will come loose and let my phone drop.

Other than that
The armbrand fits really nice and is adjustable.
You can use the touch screen but around the edges it's a little tricky.
I've put it in the washing machine a few times and it doesn't seem to wear off so far.
+ for the cable clipper