on 10 January 2012
They are fantastic! I am allergic to fake gold and silver, but these are perfect! They look great for the top cartilage of you ear. They are just great!
on 16 January 2012
As looked on the picture. Nice tasteful small silver stud earrings. Has a lovely sparkle to them. Great product for the price
on 22 December 2011
A friend of mine bought these first and when she told me the price I couldn't believe it! Less than 6 quid for a pair of sparklers?? Don't mind if I do! Two pairs please! Excellent product that I would highly recommend! Go on...treat yourself to some of these shiny little beauties!
on 9 May 2012
I have been looking for inexpensive and attractive studs for my second piercings for the longest time and I'm so glad I found these! They are very small but that's exactly what I wanted so they're perfect.
on 15 January 2014
Small enough for work, pretty and good value. The silver plating rubs of after a while turning ears green form the copper, but its not noticeable when wearing them.
on 10 November 2013
These are very pretty earrings and arrived quickly well packaged, however after 24hrs my ears were itching like mad.
I can only wear real silver or gold in my ears, so I was weary with the price if they were real silver but obviously they are not.
on 8 January 2014
I am allergic to certain silver and nickel. I bought these because the description said sterling silver. After the first hour of having them in I got a bad reaction, with scabs and infection that I had to put up with for a week.
on 18 July 2011
These earrings are just what I was looking for. I'd been looking in the town jewellery shops but couldn't find what I was after. Should have gone on line first to save all the chasing around!
on 5 May 2014
these earring were not sterling silver. I found this out due to my allergy of nickel. after having the earrings in 10 mins my ears were swollen and have to go to the doctors to get treatment
on 10 January 2015
Only had them a week when to stone fell out this was maybe my fault as I did keep them in for the full week but still would have expected them to last longer. In the time I wore them they were slightly annoying as the little claws kept catching on my scarf. Shame as I did really like them.