Style: Poster Frame|Change

on 29 April 2015
Arrived quite quickly.
Reasonably solid build. I do a lot of framing and for an off the shelf standard large frame it's a bargain at just £14 (price at the time of purchase).

Yes there are more solid frames out there but you'll pay a lot more for them so if you want something cheap and cheerful to just to stick a print in and get it up on your wall, it's perfect.
review image
on 4 August 2016
I have five of these now and I won't buy them from anywhere else for a few reasons. The first is that I always order directly from Amazon so I get next day delivery (or before one). The second is that they always deliver the same frame. Sometimes you will find if you buy the same item from a different outlet the thickness of the frame etc is different, sometimes by centimeters and if you want a nice set it ruins it. My Star Wars, Back to the Future and The Flash posters have never looked better.
on 6 October 2015
A very lovely colour, brought two of these on a whim and they both ended up being delivered broken, both in the same location. I ended up giving away one as it was far too broken for me (the wood actually split and needed to be reinforced to work. The one i kept is ok, yet at the back i can see a giant crack.

Should be much cheaper if it gets delivered in this condition
on 27 October 2016
despite ordering on amazon prime on the Monday, the item arrived one day late on the Tuesday, but I needed it for Saturday so that was ok. However, on opening the parcel the frame had a one inch scrape on one side and a nick on the other - since the frame is black this is very noticeable - wondering whether to bother with a replacement
on 1 April 2017
Great quality frame. using the clips was easy to fit my poster in.
Can be hung lengthways or sideways & has multiple point notches so it can hang square
on 2 February 2017
Frame was perfect for what I needed. It has perspex rather than glass which means it's nice and light. Easy to use.

I ordered this on a Saturday morning and it arrived on the Sunday, even though I'd HD free standard delivery! Very impressed.
on 2 June 2017
Used it to frame a signed Celtic shirt (the best team in the world) and it does the job tremendously.
on 22 July 2015
Fantastic quality frame for the price, perfect for a Friends poster I received as a gift.

Came with a protective film on both side of the plastic, I chose to leave one on and it gave the poster a nice matte effect.
on 18 February 2016
The frame itself was good except that the postage was sent awfully. It was snapped in half by the time it got to our house and I can prove that it was not our doing. It was also impossible to stick back together and was all-in-all a waste of money.
on 2 October 2013
This frame arrived at my house broken, completely snapped on one side, It may have been the delivery man that did this whilst walking up the stairs, or it may have been damaged whilst being packed. Either way I cannot blame whoever was responsible, as this product is so flimsy, the wood of the frame is way too thin and weak for its size. I now annoyingly - after staying in today to receive the frame - have to have the inconvenience of returning the frame.