Flavour Name: Chicken, Duck and Rabbit|Size: 10 kg|Change
Price:£29.60+ Free shipping

We don't usually buy cat food like this - we bought it for a number of outdoor stray cats that we feed.

They seem to like it and it mixes reasonably well with soft meaty food in gravy.

If you are planning to mix this with jelly food it will not mix as well.

This is quite a good cat food.
on 2 June 2017
Our cat is a bit of pain at times, half eating wet food before spreading his biscuits around a bit and meowing for fresh stuff every time he sees you near the cupboard. Fortunately with Go-cat he seems happy enough to nibble away as he's passing his bowls and doesn't fuss too much now.
on 3 May 2017
Some reviews say this isn't the best quality cat food, but our 3 like it, they look healthy on it, and it is very good value. I do shop around (locally & online) and interestingly Amazon were easily the best price. Delivered to the door, fantastic!
on 11 May 2017
Cats love it! We add a small handful to their wet food, and make up a bowl of dry food which includes these, some Iams, and some Dreamies treats. A feast for the felines!
on 24 March 2017
My cat is 7 years old & normally has whiskas 10kg bag, as they don't sell it anymore, I though I would give this a try & he absolutely loves it! (He loves food all together lol) the price for this is ridiculously cheap & last for months! Deffo worth the money & will be buying again :) Also the packaging was excellent, came in a big box with paper in side to protect the biscuit, would deffo recommend
on 1 May 2016
Both my cats like this product. It is convenient for me to buy this way as I have a cat food container and I can put both bags in at once, and it saves having bags of food around for the cats to get at.
on 26 April 2017
As you can see by my orders the two cats love it, and I've bought Go-Cat for as long as I can remember,
on 21 June 2017
My cat loves go cat, and at this price why wouldn't I buy it 10 kgs at a time.
on 10 April 2017
the cat seems to enjoy it , eventho its been on whiskas since he was born
on 8 April 2017
Our cats gobble this up, it's all uniform in shape so the cats don't pick the tasty bits out and leave the rest like they do with other brands