Flavour Name: Tuna, Herring and Vegetable|Size: 10 kg|Change

on 3 May 2017
Some reviews say this isn't the best quality cat food, but our 3 like it, they look healthy on it, and it is very good value. I do shop around (locally & online) and interestingly Amazon were easily the best price. Delivered to the door, fantastic!
on 11 May 2017
Cats love it! We add a small handful to their wet food, and make up a bowl of dry food which includes these, some Iams, and some Dreamies treats. A feast for the felines!
on 24 March 2017
My cat is 7 years old & normally has whiskas 10kg bag, as they don't sell it anymore, I though I would give this a try & he absolutely loves it! (He loves food all together lol) the price for this is ridiculously cheap & last for months! Deffo worth the money & will be buying again :) Also the packaging was excellent, came in a big box with paper in side to protect the biscuit, would deffo recommend
on 1 May 2016
Both my cats like this product. It is convenient for me to buy this way as I have a cat food container and I can put both bags in at once, and it saves having bags of food around for the cats to get at.
on 26 April 2017
As you can see by my orders the two cats love it, and I've bought Go-Cat for as long as I can remember,
on 10 April 2017
the cat seems to enjoy it , eventho its been on whiskas since he was born
on 8 April 2017
Our cats gobble this up, it's all uniform in shape so the cats don't pick the tasty bits out and leave the rest like they do with other brands
on 5 December 2014
Cat enjoys this food immensely. I use this to bulk out the more expensive food they eat, and use along with wet food and salmon oil. They love it!
on 13 March 2017
Brilliant as always, my cats love these
on 24 April 2017