VINE VOICEon 30 November 2017
What a great idea I've always used a swiss roll tin for brownies, but saw this and so good no need for cutting and making sure no one has more than the other, and you get a nice crispy seam on the outside, just rinse in soapy water after. I put a tiny bit of oil on them for the first bake but didn't need to again as these are non stick. I love it wish I'd seen it sooner
on 23 July 2017
Worked fantastically on the first bake, but since then the brownies I make stick to the pan despite it supposedly being non stick. If I line each square with baking paper then they lift out just fine, but it's a little annoying plus they don't then get that uniformed shape as the baking paper presses into the brownie as they cook.

However, I still use it all the time, because in my opinion the best brownies are those with crispy side edges and this certainly gives crunchier/chewier brownies. So make of that what you will!
on 19 September 2017
This is a well made non stick baking tray. I have used it to make brownies and like gingerbread cakes.
It is easy to wash also.
on 21 August 2017
Brilliant, and able to use for all sort of things.
on 26 August 2017
Perfect. Use it every week.
on 2 October 2013
This tin has been used over and over. Ideal for brownies, flapjacks and I even use it to make small sponge cakes. My brownie mix for an 8inch square tin fits perfectly in the 12 squares.
on 13 December 2017
Didn't work well for me each brownie was still gooey and i couldn't lift it out of the pan. Might work well if you like dry spongy brownies
on 12 June 2017
Great product. Well made.
on 5 October 2017