on 29 November 2013
Do NOT buy!

I have a similar light, I purchased from tesco (which still works fine). However this light feels slightly different to hold. The Tesco light could be recharged with USB however this cannot be (it does not mention it can be recharged with USB so that is fair, I guess).

I used the lights for roughly 2x15 min rides and now brightness of the front lights drops within minutes of use (even after a long wind up).

Maybe I got single unit that was bad but still does not explain the seller from not responding to my emails.

Bad Seller, Bad Light
on 8 November 2012
This product and the delivery service were both good. My only criticism is that the wire connecting the two lights together is a bit too short when used with a lady's bike. The wire has to be routed along the frame and without a crossbar (as on a man's bike) the shortest route is still a bit long for the wire. It can be done but is a stretch!
on 2 April 2014
It's a fine light to be seen by ok for seeing where your going, but the great thing is you can't get caught out by flat batter's just wind it for a minute and away you go. There is a cable to use as an output to charge other thing's never used this myself.
I have had these light sets in the past they are reliable cost nothing to run and are always there, a great backup lights I then fit more powerful lights to see with. But no-longer have the worry of getting caught without lights. These are powerful enough to see your way if necessary and needed. ( I like a light that I can't ride fast enough so that I can't stop within the distance I can see hence I use this as back-up ).
on 1 August 2013
The Dynamo is good, I like the fact I just wind one up to power both lights and on flashing mode (legal in the UK as long as you have a rear red reflector) it lasts a lot longer. It should really come with a couple of cable ties though, this is a neccesity to properly fit to your bike and odd they do not include this, yet include a cable so you can use the dynamo to power some sort of now defunct mobile phone. I did presume from the DC connecter included description I could charge it with mains, but this isn't the case. I guess as I cycle so much I shouldn't be so damn lazy, but I am! All round a great product, never worry about batteries running out again.
on 25 October 2015
First class light system I always like to have these on my bikes to be seen with switch to flashing (I have some high power lights to ride on) these won't let you down if your caught out by flat batteries or running late etc... Wind these up and you have lights to get you home safely. More than once I've not needed lights through the summer and been caught out main lights with dead batteries - Thankfully a set of these were still in place a minutes winding and I have light to get home.
on 7 April 2015
I like this light as you don't need batteries. The charge last a long time about 40 min if charged for 1min.
The only thing is that you can't charge it while you are at a traffic light because you have to remove the front light from the stand and charge it, but you just charge it before you leave. It would be nice if it had a handle to charge it every time you stopped at a light to boost the light power.
on 1 February 2015
I was very happy with this set for the first month of use but now the front light dims very quickly even after a long wind up. I don't like to leave negative reviews but in this instance feel I have no choice as manufacturers customer service is non existent and product simply doesn't meet my needs.
on 12 February 2014
these lights are great no more batteries to buy slowly gets dimmer as the charge runs out a one minute wind up gives me about 20 mins of cycling great set of lights
on 11 January 2014
they are very lights that just what i was looking for not need to worry about batterys and very bright easy to remove
on 5 March 2014
It would not hold its charge therefore of no use to me so I binned it I couldn't be bothered with the hassle