on 24 November 2010
Had this laptop now for 2 weeks, absolute doddle to set up, looks great and performs superbly. It is fast, multi-tasks with ease and has a great screen. The wifi is first class, beats my son's Dell for range and ability to penetrate solid brick walls, modem is 3 brick walls away and at the other side of the house. The laptop is easily portable with reasonable battery life, 2 hours or so, but I use it as a desktop replacement so not an issue. Not found anything to complain about, would recommend this laptop enthusiastically.
on 7 November 2010
We bought this as a replacement for Sony Vaio we have had for almost 4 years. This laptop has a cheaper look but this fits well the price for us. We have had no issues so far, installation of the system went fine, DVD burner is also working well. We use it as as a desktop replacement so battery life is no issue for us. In short: decent laptop for a reasonable price.

The description states that this model comes with a Bluetooth which is actually not the case: the UK version has 1GB extra memory but no Bluetooth compared to versions sold elsewhere.
on 19 October 2010
I gave this laptop a bad review when I first bought it and have only just got round to changing it.

This laptop has stood the test of time (have had it over two years) and I am very pleased with it. The build quality is the only negative point, but it is a relatively budget model.

My only complaint is that the speakers are not very good.