on 18 March 2017
Classic Dr Who memorabilia
on 4 December 2010
My Middle Son Is A HUGE Dr Who Fan And This Is Perfect For Him As A Christmas Pressie TOP SELLER
on 20 September 2011
This is a robust toy with minimal battery consumption. They've been left outside, dropped down the stairs,dropped in the bath etc. The only thing I resign myself to is that the little discs with the image slides always get lost - and turn up in the sofa, the teabags, under beds,in my slippers etc. Otherwise they've been thoroughly enjoyed (we have two).
on 7 March 2011
Simple fun product. Bought for a 9 year old, who enjoys it. Her 2 year old brother loves it - although it wouldn't be suitable for a very young child because the picture disks would probably soon get lost.
on 19 October 2011
My son has just received this for his ninth birthday - he loves it. I think that the actual projections are a little too small and you have to be very close to the wall to focus them. He, however, loves it.
on 9 July 2013
You keep the discs in a capsule in the end, just to let you all know in case you dont find it. That way they dont get lost. Great little toy
on 16 September 2013
I bought this for my Son who has had great fun playing
with this,it is easy to use and the pictures that are
projected onto the wall are nice and clear.
on 20 January 2014
Second product of Dr who that I've bought-the other being the all dancing spinning tardis I sound disappointed? Yes I am I know this is a mini projected torch but I've seen brighter lights off a key fob! I bought a £1 monster inc egg containing a watch that shone a picture better than this. As it's going to a boy of 3 ( and before anyone scorns that he will be able to operate it - he can use a mouse!) I suppose his expectations are not as high as mine. WORTH THE MONEY DEFINITELY NOT!
on 30 December 2010
bought this for my 4 year old, he likes it. Good point it does not make irritating (to parents!) noise.
on 20 April 2013
I have bought this before as a gift for a Dr Who fan and this one is also a gift so not opened it. It looks good, but just wanted to let people know the description says batteries not included and they are! I ordered batteries and therefore didn't need to. Not a huge problem, but thought I would save others the bother.