on 3 April 2017
I didn't fancy this when it first came out, then tried to watch it but couldn't get into it so switched it off. Now, some years later Ice gone back to it and Im so pleased I gave it another chance. It's an amazing film, visually stunning even in 2 D and makes you think too. I really, really enjoyed it.
on 20 August 2017
For many: This movie is bad because of the over-usage of CGI.

For those who love stories: This movie is amazing in the sense that there's true beauty to be found beyond what we know. Different cultures to learn about, and how we can live amongst others and accept everything for what they and/or who they are. Once you look through the surface, it can be quite political, which effects how we live in our own world. The true beauty of this movie, is to learn to love one another, love nature, love what she brings us, and that although our goals may be different, that we must respect one another and love.

My friends mock this movie as 'Smurfs,' but they only see the surface of this movie, not the lessons that it teaches us.
on 4 September 2017
For me this film is one of the best i have seen in many a year, I watched how it was made and for me you are all so clever and make it believeable.
i love the story line and the mix of right from wrong and also true love.
FANTASTIC for me i can watch every few weeks and never get tired of watching it .
on 21 July 2017
best watched in 3d, went to local Imax when the film came out, brilliant film ,so bought it on dvd as soon as it was released, then blu ray, once I got a player, finally got it on 3d Blu ray to watch on our new system, 3D the only way to watch this film
on 5 August 2017
I have watched this many times in the past and still love watching it again. I loved the special effects as well as the story line which holds the interest throughout. One of the "greats".
VINE VOICEon 12 August 2017
Graphically amazing a colorful extravaganza. The story has been deemed a little weak by some, but hog wash. It's a pretty good story line and I can't wait for the followup films.
on 14 June 2017
Awesome movie special effects are out of this world love this film an watch it over and over again and never be bored can't wait for next one such long time coming top marks
on 21 March 2017
I have the first ever release on blu-ray. But now I have the PS4 Virtual Reality headset this 3D film in 3D is insane to watch! Well worth the price!
on 6 September 2017
CROPES RATING
84.9%
4.5 Stars

Score calculated using a genuine algorithm.
on 22 June 2017
Excellent film. A bit predictable at the end but still enjoyable