Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Size: 2 Metre|Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 July 2015
Just what was needed, lets me use USB3 speed from my desk (without pulling PC out or bending down). Well worth the price for a labour-saving gadget...
on 5 July 2017
Sometimes one needs a little extra
on 13 March 2017
Useful bit of kit
my sweet brother likes these
on 4 August 2015
fine and dandy
on 17 October 2015
have not used it yet I ordered wrong connections
on 13 May 2017
Wonderful
on 4 August 2011
I bought this to extend the rather short charging cable for an ASUS EEE Pad Transformer. It works very well for this function.
on 18 March 2011
I bought this in the hope that it would allow me to connect my usb 3.0 portable drive (WD My Passport Essential SE), to the rear port without the faff each time.

Thankfully it works and powers the drive fine. I had a write speed of 61mbps for the vast majority of a 250gb copy of files, ranging from 57-63mbps probably depending upon file sizes.
on 20 July 2011
I purchased this item to use as an extension to the very short charging lead supplied with the Asus Eee pad Transformer, I can confirm it works perfectly and indeed it is blue
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse