on 3 January 2014
bought this as a gift to myself, looks great on and is stylish! the only thing is that it is slightly too big for my wrist, and also the cords that hang down are quite long so they sometimes get in the way
on 16 July 2015
I got this for my son in law. He really likes it-it's a good item as long as you look at it first and see the knots are holding it all together,so just take care to hold the knot to loosen or tighten it and it won't fall apart on you! He's had it on for 2 weeks and it's still good as new.
on 14 October 2015
Had to contact the seller as within 2 weeks the item was faulty in that you cannot open or close it, the seller was great and got another out to me very quickly, but again this one broke within 3 weeks. For the price, it's just not worth keep contacting the seller, it's just poorly made.
on 26 October 2013
Pretty good for a fiver. One of the cords popped out when i first put it on but this was easily fixed with a bit of cotton. I agree with another review that the adjustment straps are a little too long but all in all it's a good bracelet for the price.
on 10 July 2013
Was very pleased with this when it first arrived but sadly it was not built to last and I had to try and knot it back together, but without success. Still it looked good for a while and because of its low price I did not feel that I wasted my money.
on 12 March 2015
Leaked dye and ruined shirt. Seller refused to replace shirt. Avoid this item and seller.
review image
on 17 July 2013
Very nice feel. Not itchy or obstructive. You'd hardly know you're wearing it. I would recommend you don't get it wet though, as some of the dye does come off the threads. But over time, I'm sure this won't be a problem. Only gave 4 stars, as one of the tetherings is a tad loose, but it's not as if I'm going to be hanging weights off it or anything. Purely decorative. Thinking about ordering another for my other wrist. Well worth the money paid and arrived very quickly, dispute the 3 week delivery Window.
on 27 August 2010
I haven't taken this off since I bought it (which was a few months prior to this review), and it has worn well. Though I'm constantly getting it wet it hasn't broken, or frayed. At such a great price, this hasn't disappointed at all.

Though it says it is for men this fits me well (though I had to cut an inch or so off the ends) and I'm most definitely female, with rather slender wrists.

A great product, and fast delivery to boot.
on 4 September 2013
This arrived promptly and looks good. The only thing is the adjustment strings are a bit long, but other than that, I am happy with them and would recommend them. It's a good value product for the price.
on 8 November 2011
I liked this product and wore it every day for a week. Was very disappointed when it started to fall apart after seven days. Shame.