on 11 June 2013
Good product at a really good price considering it is delivered to your door ! I purchase through subscribe and save so it's a bit cheaper. The mechanics of subscribe and save is very straightforward and I always get a reminder that I am about to get my next delivery which is handy. Amazon please take note it would be helpful if we could leave delivery instructions incase we are not at home for delivery, for this product I'd be happy for it to be left by the backdoor for example ? generally supermarkets a more expensive than Amazon do this product for and I don't use up petrol or have to carry it !
it would be nice if occasionally (as a bonus to subscribe and save customers) there were special offers for these type of regular purchases. Still I'm very pleased with this excellent service !
on 30 June 2013
My cat is PICKY! He is the most PICKIEST thing you will ever come across! Took me 6 months to find a brand he likes (he only eats the 'As Good As It Looks' range, not the normal variety) and sadly this variety is slightly pricier than the others. Anything for my beautiful furball though, more than happy to oblige. My issue was with having to carry 8+ boxes home, so I'd end up buying 2 at a time, which wouldn't last long so it would turn into an endless cycle of carrying cat food home. The price isn't incredibly competitive, sometimes Sainsburys or Asda does an offer which beats the price but NOTHING can beat the ease of having a months supply of cat food delivered to your door! THANK YOU AMAZON! Me and my cat are very happy! Giving a 4 star ONLY bc I'm a broke student and the price isn't the most competitive but nonetheless I am a permanent customer!
on 27 March 2014
I tried this as a change and was really disappointed after being described "as good as it looks". The shredded fish is contained in a glue like gel which is difficult to chop up and it looks disgusting plus my cat's not exactly over the moon with it,hence I gave the remainder to a local cat charity and will return to my previous brand. This has proper formed chunks in a minimal amount of jelly,easy to dispense, and it's very rare puss leaves any
on 12 September 2014
Our cats love this product but not the price Amazon are now charging much cheaper at the supermarkets. Why have you put the price up by so much? I regularly used to by all my cat food from amazon was great to have it delivered and a good price too, but not any more.
3 people found this helpful
on 31 March 2018
My cats love this there not so keen on the meat they like fish better.
on 2 December 2015
Months ago my cats loved this product and then for some unknown reason they went off it and eat only the jelly and leave the rest. I will have to experiment with other foods I think.
on 17 December 2013
So happy that I can get this cat food at this price, My two little madams Susie and Poppy will not eat anything else.
It saves me time going to the supermarket. I also feed a stray little cat called Blackie who loves it too. It is much more expensive in the supermarket then it is on here, Thank You Amazon . My cats said meow too.
:) :) :)
on 13 February 2011
I bought these pouches for my 14 year old cat who only has one or two teeth at the back of his mouth and struggles with the dried biscuits that the other cats eat. I was very happy to pay the price that I did as I could not of got 4 packs any cheaper from anywhere else. Excellent value. Felix is happy too!
6 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2014
Cats love the fish flavours, but this new versions seems to be slightly different. Cats not overly keen on the new pouch. Cost cutting measures I guess, but pouches are 80% water. Good to buy at a discount.
One person found this helpful
on 12 August 2011
5 cats eat a lot of cat food in a very short time. Have just discovered the joy of not having to carry heavy cartons of cat food from shelf to supermarket basket to till back to basket to car boot to putting them in the larder - have Amazon do the heavy work for you at reduced prices!! Just superb, delivered in most cases where stock available within 2 days of the order by courier, what an all round service and timesaver. Ace!!!