Gourmet Solitaire Duck and Vegetables, 85 g - Pack of 12
Flavour Name: Cooked Duck and Garden Vegetable|Size: 12 x 85 g|Change

on 10 November 2014
This recipe is one of my cat's favourites. As soon as he sees me getting a tin out of the pack, he runs to me and follows me to his food bowl. He is often indifferent to other brands and recipes in comparison to this one. He polishes it off pretty much in one sitting, whereas with some of the others he takes a few mouthfuls, and then leaves and comes back half an hour later to take some more and then leaves it until I clean the bowl for the next meal.
on 10 September 2017
i usually buy different type of Gourmet in waitrose and my cats eat it quite well. this one they didnt like, espetially cans with tomato souse in it. and it smells like tomatoes as well. Will stick with the one I buy in waitrose from now on.
on 1 January 2015
I have a very fussy cat when it comes to food, but he does eat this beef and tomato flavour. I got this when it was on special, 12x tins for £6, but now it is more expensive and I won't be buying it for a higher price, as I can just wait until they have it on special in my local supermarket. So a good product, but the price must be right.
on 6 April 2016
I ordered the turkey, but it was the rabbit that came.
Good job they have liked it too .Bit disappointed the wrong flavour came though, still a good product.
on 17 December 2017
Not worth the money - positive this isn’t the real product, cat wouldn’t eat it. Bought some more from a local supermarket and cat is eating it again.
on 6 May 2017
One of my elderly cats has over active thyroid and has to have a pill every day for the rest of her life and this food is ideal for hiding the pill.
on 22 December 2016
My cat seems very impressed with these. For some reason I thought they came in a white sauce but they were in a brown gravy, it didn't make any difference to pud though. x
on 1 May 2017
One of my cats favourite tinned foods and they devour this flavour and seem to love the tomato sauce! A repeat purchase and recommend!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 July 2016
I bought this for my cats just to see if they would like it after having had royal etc, the more expensive brands of food,to my surprise they love it they cant get enough the bowl is liked clean!
on 16 October 2017
My cats love all these Gourmet tins which are a super size, no waste. They have tried all the flavours and like most cats are fussy.