on 17 March 2017
The cat seems to like it, but these have doubled in price in 4 months. It's now cheaper to buy in the supermarket. £50 is £6.25 per box, they're £4.50 in most supermarkets and often on special.
on 24 September 2016
We have a classic fussy pair of cats - a 1 year old and a senior. The old fella loves to be fussy with his food and unfortunately it looks like the baby is following suit. One day it's Felix or nothing, the next they insist on something new! Gourmet however always seem to go down a treat. Having read a review on the Gourmet Pate that mentioned it being good for cats who tend to lick all the gravy/jelly and leave the rest (yes, we've seen that!), I thought I'd give this a try - very strange, putting this down for them and there was no suspicion as to what I was trying to get them to eat; no insisting for something else 'off-menu' - they sat and ate it. all of it - clean bowls too. They must be planning something!
All good so far...
on 17 September 2012
This cat food is the highest quality I have come across. It has much more substance that any pouches, and this makes up for the small (85g) size. As I have a non-drinking pet, I can also add a bit of water to the gravy (and double delicasies) recipe in order to make sure moggy is properly hydrated.

Update March 201u
In the last month this product has increased in price by almost 40%. I have been using about 3 tins per day as a part fresh part commercial diet for 2 cats but this is a step too far. Have now found another brand in 400g cans that the cats like just as much when mixed with fresh meat but is a third the price. No contest.
on 18 February 2016
My two cats love these tins. Yes, they work out dearer than the large tins but the quality of the meat and sauce is good. We give our cats one of these tins between them at each meal along with some ordinary cat food and chicken. They always finish this first!
on 7 February 2017
Finally found a cat food that all three of my cats love. There are plenty of flavours so they don't get bored too. They lick their bowls clean so there's no waste. Brilliant.
on 21 May 2017
My Devon Rex just loves this food and will not let the other two cats near it
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 June 2012
Guaranteed to provide you with a happy smiling cat, and an emptied food bowl. It is (relatively) expensive I suppose, but I was throwing away large amounts of cheaper food which lay uneaten and unwanted, attracting flies. So the other brands were false economising really; there is never any Gourmet Cat Food left unfinished though!
on 24 November 2016
Super quick delivery. All tins present and correct.
on 19 March 2017
very good
on 14 April 2017
Not happy as I was given no reason but given a refund. I needed the product.