on 17 May 2017
Keep getting this for my sis for years. She is super satisfied with this product.
on 12 November 2011
In a rush?Then try this under eye tinted roll on.I use the Garnier caffine roller and love it but somtimes i need a little more help to conceal those dark circles.I use the one for fair skin tone because as i get older my skin is getting lighter.The dark circles stand out more and i don't always want to wear foundation.With this you roll it on over your dark circles/bags and use the tip of your finger to blend it in to your skin,so as not to get little tidemarks.
Reading the reviews here i see that some people don't like that it dries out and turns powdery after awhile.I personally have not had that problem.As the day goes by it can seem to quietly disappear like any makeup but as it is a small tube it can be reused throughout the day as needed.It can be kept in your bag out of sightI always make sure there is a good base for it as well by using a light moisturiser or serum.That way it can't just sink into the pores which makes it work for longer.
I definately recomend this product.
on 23 November 2010
for the past 2 year or so i have noticed that i am getting bags and darks circles under my eyes . i have tried afew products , nothing really seems to work for me . so i decided to give this a try, and yeah its seems to work alot better than others . its easy to use , you do not need to use to much . i am impressed with this . i look more awake and healthier . so it gets the thumbs up form me .
on 9 May 2011
This only works as well as any concealer would. It didnt work for my dark circles as it claims too. I'm just glad I got it in the tinted version because at least i can use it as a concealer. The concealer has reasonable coverage and is proper make up. I won't be buying it again and I can't understand it's popularity. Claiming the formula lessens dark circles is just not true
on 2 February 2012
really good for people who have wrinkles and fine lines up and dark patches under the eyes,very cheap and brillant on the skin bought this for my mum because she uses garnier products.
review image
on 15 August 2015
The lid of the bottle wasn't on correctly and the product has leaked. Which is disappointing as now I have lost some of the product 😒
Delivered on time though. The product it's self I have used before and can not fault! It's just annoying that someone has undone the lid.
review image review image review image
on 13 April 2014
I was instantly drawn in by the concept of this product - I'm cursed with naturally dark under-eye circles and bags, and have tried a number of different products to alleviate these. This product sells itself as something of an innovative wonder product for these issues, which seemed ideal.

One of the main problems, as others have noted, is that it is made up of a very watery formula and a lot of product comes out at once, meaning you can't really use the roll-on for "rolling on" to the eye - something of a paradox, there. Instead, you either have to dot it onto the eye and rub it in with your finger, like regular make-up, or put it directly onto your finger.

I've also noticed that any concealing effects are limited/short-lived, and even after applying layers of the stuff I'll notice that any darkness under my circles is still showing through noticeably, almost as if I'm not wearing any concealer at all. This might owe something to the wateriness of the solution, and might work better if your circles aren't a problem area. Given the whole selling point of this product, however, I'd say its weak performance in this arena is a serious drawback.

I wouldn't say that the product has had a positive effect on my "fatigued" look more generally, either - a lot of bold claims are made on the packaging and the overall result was, for me, underwhelming. My advice? Invest in a proper eye cream and concealer.
on 9 June 2011
garnier tinted eye roll on is the greatest eye product ever invented.
Would recommend everyone should try it. I would not leave the house without using it now
on 12 September 2012
I always buy it. It helps to cover my under eye shadows although its not so great with under eyes bags still makes a difference when you need quick fix
on 18 January 2013
My daughter has pale skin and was pleased with the colour match. Goes on well and looks natural. Better price than I could find in the shops.