Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 16 October 2010
this is a great album.
on the strength of James' review I bought the special edition with dvd and that's well worth it.
the album is great to listen to - as KT explains she's taken some time off and it really shows.
the music has all the appeal of her earlier work and has also somehow more depth to it as well.
It also sounds like she's really enjoyed making it - you can hear the "fun" in the music as you listen to it.
More please KT
on 5 May 2016
Similar to Drastic Fantastic. My favourite is Invisible Empire.
on 30 December 2010
We are KT fans and own all her previous work, and this album is different to all of them. It has plenty of fun upbeat and funky tunes, and still a weirdo is so catchy that my husband is driving me nuts singing it under his breath continually. My personal favourite is The Entertainer, but I think there is something on this album for everyone who likes actual music and not just electrically generated beeps!
on 9 November 2010
Tiger suit is KT Tunstall at her best!The songs are excellent with meaningful lyrics,bound together with expert music,superbly played by a group of musicians totally at ease with each other!
The item was delivered in excellent condition very quickly after order,a thoroughly professional service at a reasonable price.
on 31 January 2011
I have listened to this album every day now in the car and it has grown and grown on me! I keep meaning to change it for something else, but you know what, I am enjoying it! Favourite track is number 6 "Lost" It is just lovely and I tend to play it a couple of times because I love the melody of it.
on 10 November 2010
Great Album, brilliantly produced. Very good DVD which gives some fascinating insights into the processes which KT went through in the delivery of this Album. Wish I could hear the other 59 tracks. Buy it NOW.

Just need KT to tour Germany now
on 18 July 2012
I really liked Drastic Fantastic and Eye to the Telescope, and hoped this would be as good. It isn't bad - it's just mostly forgettable. None of the excitement and wonderful tunes of her previous albums. What a shame.
on 2 November 2010
I've been a big fan of KT ever since her first album and love her voice. I was a bit taken aback by the upbeatness of this album but loved it after a few listens!
on 29 September 2010
I have only just got this home and listened to it just once but I can tell it will be up there with KT's other albums.

The packaging it came in, whilst not really detracting from the music, was appalling. Not a proper CD case (it's been a while since I got a CD in a CD case from Amazon) and not even a cardboardy thing, but a (thick) PAPER ENVELOPE. Yet another CD that will not stay in my CD rack. Come on amazon, this is pathetic - I'll pop over to Asda and buy from there next time if this is the new standard. If you can't do it properly, please at least state what the packaging is.
44 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 September 2010
This album is AMAZING!!!! I havent stopped listening to it since I got it, and met KT yesterday at HMV where she signed my cd! I love her first album but this one is my new fave and completely entrancing!!! My sisters and friends all have it too and think it rocks! Definitely 5 star, I highly recommend!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Looks as though the previous guy has some personal gripe, what a saddo!