Customer reviews

Sunwise Windrush Interchangable Sunglasses - White
Colour: White|Change
Price:£21.38+ Free shipping

on 1 February 2017
I love these glasses. This is my 3rd pair of sunwise windrush. I still have all 3 and use them regularly for running, cycling, skiing and driving. The clear lenses are great for mountain biking at night. Yellow are great in poor visibility snow conditions when skiing and I use the orange lenses when cycling if the sun is not so strong. They are light, flexible and comfortable. Lenses are easy to change (if you follow the simple instructions and pull them out from the right side). Best sun glasses I have ever owned and great value. Will buy again and again.
on 10 April 2016
I needed a pair of sunglasses to wear when I'm out running and a friend recommended these. So I bought the pink framed ones to match my pink running tops! They are pretty solid but light weight at the same time and I find they pretty much stay put on my face (dont jump around when i run) They come with a selection of lenses but i've only used the dark ones which keep out the suns rays as I get migraines. In hindsight I wish I had bought the black frames as I think the pink frames & yellow lenses look a bit odd.
on 15 December 2012
No complaints with these at all. They don't appear cheap or flimsy, they look reasonable they aren't so bold they attract undue attention and they do actually function as sunglasses well. I found the selection of lenses included a bit impotent and I haven't ever really used the more transparent offerings as they don't really block out the sun at all. It is worth knowing that the frame on these glasses is not hugely generous in width or at least it appears that way, so you might find they don't suit those with a very broad face.
on 15 September 2016
Do not feel as good quality as Sunwise glasses normally do. However they fit ok and feel ok on my head. Two stars removed due to cheap plasticy feel to them compared to other Sunwise glasses i have had in the past.
on 15 September 2016
Excellent running sunglasses. Very light and they don't slip. The lens don't fog up as easily as some other sunglasses.
on 4 November 2017
Definitely worth a try on the cricket field
on 14 September 2013
loved the colour, loved the style, shame there werent rubberised legs to be a bit more comfortable. now if anyone knows what she did with them after wearing them only twice please let me know - they were good while they weren't lost
on 1 July 2013
Item arrived promptly and the product description was pretty accurate. Sometimes the colours in reality are different from the pictures, but this is very similar. The product seems well made and they fit well and are comfortable.
on 5 March 2015
great value and buying british...
on 20 July 2015
Great product. Use them for running and find that the lenses are good and they don't slip