TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 May 2017
Nice product to massage my head and of good quality at reasonable price.
Love this,its really cheap but gives a lovely tickley massage. I didn't think it would be that good for such a low price but its so relaxing.Each of the metal prongs has a softtip end which makes it soft and wires do the tickling bit,lovely.
on 22 June 2017
PERFECT felt like I was getting rid of all stress love it
on 24 August 2016
My boyfriend loves this and it gives me a flashback to the 90s. All in all - a successful purchase,
on 7 October 2011
I bought this in 2011, it's now 2017 and it's still working perfectly (I kept the little box it came in to be fair haha) I use it whenever I have a really bad headache and nothing else works - and I always forget I have this handy little thing! I'm only typing this now because it just helped my headache, it's magical! It's so cheap too! You won't regret buying it, I promise :)
on 17 July 2017
Bought as a gift and they love it
on 4 July 2017
Perfect
on 31 March 2017
Never used one before, bought for partner. Was told it was good. Though wasn't used for long before it ended up in the draw.
on 23 June 2014
Not happy as when it came it was all bent and couldn't even use it properly so not very pleased at all.
on 7 October 2015
Wow! This has revolutionised head rubs in our house! Lovely feeling and easy to use!