on 6 October 2010
This is my second Breo and I love it. It's so comfy with no metal bits touching my excema prone skin.
I highly recommend Breo watches for anyone with sensitive skin. They are affordable enough to have more than one so you can colour coordinate your outfit!
I would however like to be able to buy different colour straps/skins for the one watch.
on 11 October 2011
The watch itself seems okay in that it has kept time, but the colour is nothing like that suggested in the image. Far too purple and as such, not ideal. It has therefore, remained largely unworn and untested for durability. It is a small in size, yet extremely roomy. Unlikely to repeat purchase.
on 26 April 2015
I love these watches as they are so light and easy to wear .. I don't even know I have one on... Really fast delivery and as the first one didn't work a new replacement was sent out with a spare battery and I didn't have to return the first one .. What better service is that 👍🏻
on 15 September 2013
After receiving a replacement battery for my watch I am pleased with the product. This watch is comfy and suitable for everyday wear. A great buy and the service I have received has been fantastic. I will definitely purchase from this company again.
on 28 June 2011
beautiful design, comfortable for a girl with metal allergic like me, thanks breo..finally. this is my second breo..love it so much
on 22 May 2015
Love the watch but the battery had run out when I opened it.
Other than that great service just let down by it not working