on 29 November 2014
Brilliant piece of kit for its size and cost. My hearing is not too good so I use it to link my TV to bluetooth headphones. If you are viewing through a VCR I found the unit has to be connected to the VCR not the TV.

Only downside is that it seems necessary to re-pair it each time it is used but as this means holding your finger down a second or so longer on the on/off button to move it to pairing mode, it is no great problem.
on 27 March 2017
Does exactly what it is supposed to do - great value
on 2 March 2015
Spot on..very easy to use on my LG TV..connects every time..signal is great and sound quality is excellent through my Samsung bluetooth headset...highly recommend.
on 6 May 2015
After seeing all the good reviews I was quite looking forward to using this and the sound not bad but not great.
I had got this so I could watch the TV when I got in from my night work but the sound delay of a second from screen to the headphones is bad so i was very disappointed.
on 26 September 2011
The device arrived a few days ago. I recharged the device as instructed and then paired it with a sony ericsson bluetooth stereo headset. I connected the adapter to the TV and watched/ listented to the TV whilst doing other chores. There is sufficient range to go to a different floor on the completely other end of the house. The battery life is great. It does exactly what it says on the box.
on 16 April 2012
I must say I wasn't expecting much considering how cheap it was. However, what a great buy. It did exactly what it said would do, pairing was easy and quick and I am very pleased that I bought it. Hope it last!!!!!!!
on 9 September 2011
I bought this the other day and did as was asked to charge it for at least 4 hrs initially. I turned it on and it paired without fuss to my Motorola Bluetooth Stereo Headset. The sound quality is excellent. It's small and inconspiq... inconspicui...incompspi... hardly noticable when attached to the TV. The feel of the device is good too, not the cheap plastic I was expecting but a neoprene feel to it. It does nothing more or less than I was expecting or needing, I love it.
on 23 August 2012
I bought this product to replace my ageing infrared transmitter + headphones and simply use my bluetooth headset that I have for my phone anyway. I also welcomed the flexibility of being able to use this anywhere. This way I can listen to my laptop, tablet, mp3-player and other devices anywhere.

It arrived this morning. It paired/connected flawlessly with my 7dayshop R7 Premium Foldable Bluetooth Stereo Headphones / Handsfree Headset With Touch Button - Piano Black - Travel Case Included!

Findings so far:
1. The sound quality is much better than my old infrared headphones. Not as good as high-end wired headphones, but good. The sound is also louder than through infrared. Infrared can be shared with many, though. Bleutooth allows only one connection at a time.
2. There is a small delay (lips are slightly out of sync etc.).
3. The unit can be used plugged in (i.e. charging) or unplugged. If you unplug it while using it it just plays on, but if you plug it in while using it, it will re-set and re-connect.
4. When using the unit unplugged the sound quality is crisp and clear, when using it while charging there may be interference audible. I'll need to experiment with different powersources.
5. The range is about 10m through several walls. Great.

Conclusion:
Despite the tiny delay I prefer this setup over the infrared one. The sound quality is better, the device can be used with other devices and away from home (and can be charged in the car or anywhere from any USB source).
I should have bought one earlier...
22 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2014
If you have a cd player or anything that is not bluetooth this is a great way of turning it into a bluetooth device first thing i tried it on was a bluetooth speaker feeding music from my Bose wave 3 works perfect plus it is a lot cheaper than buying the Bose bluetooth kit just remember it only transmtts bluetooth.
on 28 October 2014
It's exactly what it says it is. It converts a normal headphone socket into a bluetooth emitter. Simply charge it up and follow the enclosed instructions. I wanted this because I watch TV in bed and use headphones to avoid disturbing the rest of the house. So this is a real boon, not to have to trail a long lead across the room.

It comes along with a USB charging cable and also an adapter so you can use it with twin phono sockets in the event you don't have a normal headphone jack.