on 22 August 2017
These screen protectors provided adequate protection for my BlackBerry Curve 9300. I only ever needed two of these, and I had these two screen protectors on the phone the entire time I had and left it on after I had upgraded. My screen did not get scratched at all thanks to these screen protectors. Can recommend to anyone looking for a cheap set of screen protectors for their BlackBerry Curve 9300.
on 28 January 2012
NOTE: This review is based on a Blackberry 8520 so I cannot guarantee it will be accurate for the 9300 3G.

The screen protector is a thin plastic film, which covers your screen.
The product is to a high standard that said fitting can be tricky and air bubbles can become trapped under the protection so ensure your screen is clean (use microfibre cloths, they are ideal for all visual display units). You may wish to use a small pin to 'pop' the air bubbles but be very careful when doing so, I recommend you just try again with another protector if you don't get it right first time round (you do get 6).
Only downside is the actual fitting, the protectors do not seem to fit perfectly but close enough to the job they were intended to.
Overall, this is a must for any blackberry, saves your screen from scratches and that's what it was made for mission accomplished!!!

My rating: 9/10 (fitting a bit tricky but an essential product).
on 20 July 2012
product supplied well packaged in timely manner, each of the 6 screenguards is supplied with it's own cleaning cloth and are precut to shape.THEY ARE VERY FIDDLY TO FIT. it is well worth taking some time to ensure screen is as clean as possible and free from dust. then take great care fitting saver, if you have one air bubble it may be tempting to take screen off and start again unfortuneately it is very likely that fitting second time will include dust particles picked up during peeling back to reseal and is likely to be worse than first attempt.

i can only say take some care and time when fitting as if fitted well this does the job well. you will probably have to sacrifice one to practice as i did but i feel this is worth it and at this price a good move as air bubbles are annoying
on 6 September 2011
These screen protectors aren't easy to use, and give poor results:
- the cut isn't exact - I had a tiny bit of plastic jutting out and catching on things every time. Resorted to trimming them with nail clippers to stop this happening!
- the second mask which you are meant to peel off after applying doesn't come off readily, and brought off the actual screen protector on several occasions
- for each successful application, I wasted one or two of the protectors, trying to get a good seal and failing for reasons above. Ended up getting three applications out of a pack of six.
All in all, NOT a money saving, but a real pain!
on 14 February 2012
These Screen Protectors are the best ones to get For a few reasons.

1 :- They cover not just the Screen but also protect the home,Blackberry buttons they also have the cut-out for the navigation scroll button.

2 :- Each Protector comes wrapped in singles.

3 :- Each one has its own cloth to clean the screen area before you attach and after as well.

On a whole this product really does what it says.
on 12 June 2013
After originally being told at least a week of wait for them to arrive, they arrived 2 working days later (standard postage), after having been sent later that day.

Came with 6 protectors and cloths. They were difficult to apply, but that was expected and is normal for these products, especially at this price. Fitted fine on my curve 9300.
on 14 May 2012
Well..obviously to be fair, the blackberry 8520 isn't the best of the smartphone's but I love it for its simplicity. I don't manage the phone well when it comes to keeping it clean and scratch-free, always eating pizza and burgers and texting at the same time and the screen does tend to get really dirty.
Buying these screen protectors was the best solution as now, My screen looks much more clear, but also the feel of my phone seems like its been refurbished.. Great bargain !
on 21 June 2012
1st ever review after many purchases on Amazon. You get what you pay for - do not bother. I took my (scratched but otherwise well fitting) screen protector off. I used all 6 screens and got a pretty poorly sealed film. I now have a phone with a poor screen until my replacement arrives in a few days. The film does not adhere properly to the screen, so the protective outer film removal takes the protector from your phone - a second application never works, so try again.
on 30 June 2012
To be honest i really struggled with this product a great idea except you need the patience of a saint to stick them on, mine seemed fractionally too big for my phone (and yes they were the right ones)one corner would just not stick down i persevered for about two weeks with one corner not stuck properly and decided to try a new protector," big mistake" i then ruined three trying to get another one on correctly and in the end gave up up just relied on my pouch
on 28 July 2011
Just worried in case the screen was scratched - I had already tried one screen cover that was too fiddly to attach - sent for this pack of six in case I buggered it up again and hey presto - a great product - and now I have 5 spare ones. Brilliant and very speedy delivery