on 17 August 2017
Very good at what it's intended for and quick and easy to set up
on 5 September 2017
Works as designed
on 4 May 2017
Good product
on 23 April 2017
Easy to fit and folds out of way when not in use.
on 6 April 2017
Great item
on 29 November 2013
Good quick delivery. This item had been out of stock for a while, as I had been trying to get a new umbrella holder since my original one broke when my trolley fell over after bad parking from me (left on a slope in the wind)! My previous holder was quite sturdy and did the job well....expect the replacement one to be the same.
on 31 July 2015
This appeared well designed and looked solidly constructed. However, I bought it for my PowerCaddy Slimline push trolley and it initially screwed correctly and tightly into the side of the handle as intended. However, despite the retaining bolt being fully tightened, the serrated edge on the holder did not fully engage with the corresponding serrated edge in the PowerCaddy handle and, as a result, it rotated once the umbrella was put into the handle and the umbrella would not stay vertical. Could certainly not recommend this to PowerCaddy users.
on 8 July 2015
Well it arrived today and to my suprise it fitted my Hillman golf push trolley which I tried to purchse from them, Hillmans after service was terrible and did not reply too any off my emails.so I took a chance ordered bullet golf trolley umbrella holder as my trolley already had a bracket fitted to the handle and required a screw fix type which matched perfect.service was excellent arrived in days and now one very happy golfer.
I would recommed this product to anyone and a big thank you too Greenpiste Sports
John from Edinburgh
on 7 August 2012
This holder is designed for the Bullet 5000 golf trolley so it fits perfect, is strong and does the job.
on 22 July 2012
This holder will fit onto any cart that already has the accessory connector fitted.I have been trying to find one same make as my trolley and couldn`t so took a gamble with this and it fits perfect and is most rigid with no movement either on trolley connection or where the umbrella fits inside the cup.