Colour: Black|Change
Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 2 December 2010
The N8, even though it is apparently scratchproof, is a slippery little thing, and can quite easily be dropped. I ordered this case, as for £5, it seemed a bargain for an official Nokia silicone case (especially when you compare it to the prices of iphone cases)

It fits perfectly, has all the necesary cut outs - with the exception of the memory/sim card section - but you'd hardly be taking these out every 5mins anyway.

The feel is comfortable and nice and grippy. I'd recommend to anyone with an N8.
on 27 May 2013
Simple and Awesome, can't believe i've lived without this for 2,5 years.

Fits perfectly and adds better grip + gives me the feeling that this already indestructible device is basically bulletproof.
on 15 December 2010
This is an excellent product. It's a Nokia original so it should fit nicely - but it fits perfectly. It's a soft case so if you were to drop the phone (I haven't yet fortunately!) it should offer some cushioning to the phone itself, but it's also very "grippy" so if you put it on a tabletop or bar surface, it's not going to get knocked off easily by e.g. a swishing elbow...

This grippiness though is it's only potential flaw - if, like me, you regularly "slip" your phone into your trouser pocket, it doesn't exactly "slip" - it's often more of a grapple (!) and the case tends to ruck up a bit and I expect it will eventually stretch as a result so I'm not sure how long I'll be compromising with this case. Truly excellent quality though and does exactly what it says on the tin - I've just never owned a silicone case before.
on 4 January 2011
This fits really well and will doubtless offer reasonable protection when the day arrives that I accidentally drop my N8. Note that the original Nokia silicone case covers the camera protrusion, where as the other non Nokia equivalents stop at the edge of this. The Nokia then offers more complete protection and helps keep the camera lens free of dust and detritus into the bargain - highly recommended!
on 6 January 2011
I think the review giving this cover 2 stars for being the wrong colour is very harsh! The cover is exactly as it looks in the picture, what you see is what you get! It is a hue of pink, a kind of a cerise, so yes it is also purplish, but surely anyone can see that?

It is a great little cover, I bought it for my 80 year old Mum who has her N8 and loves it. She recently had carpal tunnel surgery and her grip isn't all it used to be, but the rubbery finish helps her to keep a hold of the phone far better than the actual phone finish. It is super easy to fit and requires no mammoth pulling and stretching to get it on, it simply pops over and sits there happily.

All phone functions/buttons/holes are accessible either through cut outs or shaped parts in the rubber (like the camera shutter key and the on/off switch) so there is never any need to take it off, except of course to change for a different colour, which my Mum does, as I also bought her the blue one!

For a fiver, you simply cannot go wrong. I just wish many more colours were available as at this price, my mum would buy her phone a wardrobe full!
on 3 November 2010
Product arrived earlier than expected. Well packaged, safe and secure. The item fits the phone perfectly, protects it and best of all, it looks good. Because it is silicone it makes handling the phone easier - less likely to slip. Definately recommend this over cheaper, non-branded items.
on 1 November 2010
Forget all the other silicone cases they are way too fat and some have cutouts for the SCREWS!!

This is nice and thin and so the small size of the N8 is kept and the LED in the menu button can still be seen from underneath the case. The Nokia N series logo is printed where you would expect it to be next to the camera and the camera lens and flash have good access!

It has a soft warm touch to it and makes the phone non-slip and easy to hold! There is cutouts for everything apart from the SIM and SD slot and the headphone cutout is wider so that big fat plugs can still be connected. The power, menu and volume controls are under the silicone but have bumps so you can find them.

You must buy it!!
on 19 January 2011
Excellent quality original Nokia product. Thin, it fits the N8 perfectly and you will hardly notice the extra thickness in your pocket. The menu, the power, the sound and the camera buttons are covered. Everything else has its adapted hole. Like me, if you want to protect the back camera when you put the phone on any surface, this is a must buy. One negative point but this is the only one, the flash light throught the menu button is very discreet, but still visible.
A must for outdoor activities.
on 27 January 2011
One of my main grudges with my Nokia N8 has from the beginning been that it very easily slides out of your hand. I have always felt like I could drop it at any second and that it might break on contact with the floor. Now that I have added a perfectly fitting CC-1005 it has completely erased both those worries; the grip is solid and it is more protected at the same time. I have to say that I am impressed! I can seriously recommend this product!
on 17 January 2011
This silicone cover does really work, I have managed to drop my phone a couple of times and the phone remains unmarked. The cover fits well and hidden buttons/controls work well. Only problem I have so far found is that the phone can be difficult to remove from a trouser pocket without cancelling a call if you are not carefull. Otherwise its well worth investing in.