on 1 September 2016
I purchased these from 'Classy Entertainment UK' at well under £2 including postage, and whilst I do agree with others that the description could be better in relation to these rings being made from 'hard wearing chrome' I still think that they are a very good value buy. Mine arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The rings themselves are made from plastic and are a good size (see my picture for scale), these are an ideal fit for our Spirella expandable shower curtain rail and glide along it nicely. I can't say how long the 'hard wearing chrome' finish will last as we've only had the rings up a few days but will be back with a review update should any issues arise.
review image
on 18 June 2013
It very clearly states on the product description for this item that is is made from 'hard wearing chrome'. It most certainly is not, the rings are made from plastic and sprayed with some sort of metal paint. MASSIVELY unimpressed by these, no matter how cheap they are, because they were falsely described and they are not what I want.

However, for the sake of just under £3, frankly I can't be bothered to send them back, but don't want anyone else to order them thinking they are actually chrome.
on 15 March 2017
Nice and sturdy, good quality plastic.
They should ping off without ripping the pole out of the wall when you tread on the soap.
Being plastic, they glide easily along pole without scratching.... and they won't rust!
Easily clips into place over pole so no need to remove pole.
Transparent so they blend in and will go with any shower curtain or pole..... I think they look alot better than any chrome ring.
As good as a shower ring gets.
on 29 November 2013
I expected them to be made from chrome, given the description. They aren't - they're made from plastic that is painted to look like chrome. They are also much thicker than the image makes them appear, so won't necessarily suit your shower curtain fittings. I would not have bothered buying them, had I known that they weren't made from metal.
on 1 September 2017
Just what's needed to hang shower curtains on a pole. Bargain really since the pole and shower curtain would be pointless without this small accessory !!!!
on 5 July 2017
They are shower rings.....bought for a gazebo not a shower, but do the same thing! Nothing not to like!
on 20 March 2017
Bit clunky looking but needed them to match a set I had and couldn't find a more elegant option. Does the job.
on 26 July 2017
2 of them had the silver paint bashed off them so that's why I marked 4 stars, it's not to noticeable but I know they're there! Other than that they are spot on and look great.
on 27 May 2017
Good quality and fast shipping
on 27 April 2017