on 23 February 2015
As a first time juicer, I purchased this machine with an open mind that it would either be great or end up in the back of the cupboard collecting dust. I couldn't be happier with this product which does exactly what you would expect and provides great juice with little fuss. Taking apart and cleaning is simple and having read other reviews, the trick is to be organised and have a bowl of hot soapy water at the ready and if you clean straight away, the whole process to juice and clean is a 10 minute job. I found nappy bags a prefect size for the waste compartment and saves on that extra bit of washing up. I purchased the Jason Vale Juice Master book at the same time and did the detox over a weekend which gave me ample opportunity to get to grips with the use of the machine, using it four times a day. Really good value for money and I would recommend this product.
on 1 June 2017
The item stopped working after few months of use. I've contacted the seller who sent a replacement one and advised me to use the juicer 1 minute and then rest. for 5 minutes...
After 6 months also the second one stopped working. I use the juicer 2 or 3 times a week at speed 1.
I am now waiting for the seller reply but I don't think I would buy it again. Better spend a little bit more money and get something that works at least for a couple of years.
on 31 May 2017
Was good for a while. . .but started shocking me when plugged in. Quite unimpressed as was slightly out of warranty but was only offered a 10% off another one. My Kenwood had been sharing the juicing duties and is 100% fine. . .and does other cooking duties too. Sorry to say but go for another brand if you intend to use this regularly. . .
on 11 March 2017
Received the product today and had a first glass of refreshing juice. The juice was good. The sound is smooth (no noise) and is product and the Juicer looks like a good quality product. Would highly recommend it.
on 27 April 2017
This was my third juicer to buy. My first two were other brands and had broken. This one burnt out after only two months. Not happy. Wouldn't buy one again. I'd save up for a vitamix !
on 18 August 2015
Best juicer ever - just love it. Very easy to use and particularly easy to clean as parts can be removed for cleaning so easily and reassembled just as easily. Everyone should have this juicer. A great product and looks nice in the kitchen.
on 8 February 2017
Bought 3, gave 2 away. The third is now making so crazy noises that I am afraid to look at it.I
on 20 April 2012
Some customers called the juicer noisy. It is not. it is a bit loud, but it is not bad, won't break your home's harmony.
Otherwise, the design is just right as it is easy to clean and assemble the appliance. To call the juicer absolutely perfect, I might want it to leave the pulp paper-dry. However I find it efficient and most valuable in my kitchen. Highly recommended.
on 27 September 2015
It broke after 3 months..... Thank God the warranty is there though
on 18 March 2017
This is a good product, its a bit long to clean out after you finish using it but I can't complain. It blends anything you put into it into a smooth liquid with no bits in it whatsoever.