on 4 January 2015
These are excellent. Bought them for my daughter, along with a mini fridge for Christmas. She has a lot of fun making up sentences- there's plenty of duplicate letters and punctuation to enable this. They look great too- a great stocking filler. They're well made too- I wondered whether the magnetic material would split from the fascia graphic but they seem well bonded.
on 24 April 2013
Got these for our stainless steel fridge as a bit of a novelty. THey are great and are used regularly. Not appropriate for holding up paper if that's what you are looking for, but great for leaving messages etc.
on 13 March 2014
Exactly as described, and great fun. Good value for money and far more interesting than other fridge magnets. My 7 year old step son always playing with them when one of us is cooking. Would recommend :)
on 6 December 2013
Apart from the practical for reminders & shopping etc, "kids" of all ages like these. The older ones like to make "rude" words with them & the little ones leave sweet messages!
on 19 December 2014
THis is totally amazing.. everyone in our family uses it. and they love it too
on 3 April 2011
What a brilliant idea :)
I'd been looking for this product for ages and could only find really expensive ones.
Brilliant service and one of the coolest things I think I've ever bought, haha!
Many thanks.
on 24 October 2011
They arrived on time, looked just as they did in the pictures, but they are very weak. I bought them to stick pictures to my fridge, they were not able to do this like other brand magnets I had bought previously. I have a full stainless steel fridge and they simply slide to the bottom, there is no chance of using them to hold a piece of paper or a picture on the fridge.

Would not advise anyone to purchase, they look good but that is about it! Not fit for purpose!
on 17 February 2015
Too small
on 12 September 2011
Valve for money, what it said you got happy. Arrived on time with out any delay. Would I use this company again. Of course I would

See one answered question