on 2 April 2013
I am very pleased with the watch - although it is hard to tell the size of the watch from the photos - it is quite small and slim which actually makes a change from all the bulky huge watches out there. It is a great 'work' watch as you can type with it on without it being too bulky. I love the roman numerals - it makes it look more classy and the strap is durable and hard wearing.. a good combination of pvc and leather 'look'. Excellent value too.
on 30 December 2015
I have slim wrists and it is normally difficult for me to find a watch that does not have too long a strap. This watch is perfect for slim wrists, looks elegant and with such a good discount is great value for money. The strap appears to be quite strong - certainly more so than my last purchase from a chain store which was the same price. Even if it only lasts a year, if the watch stays at this price, it would be as cheap to buy another watch as it would be to buy a replacement strap. Some reviewers have mentioned the roman numerals being too small but I do not find that to be the case. I can quite easily see the time even with developing cataracts! Very pleased with my purchase and would certainly buy again.
on 18 November 2010
The watch looks smart on the wrist. However, although the strap is leather it feels cheap and when looked at closer looks cheap. The numerals and hands are so small that it's hard to read the time. I wish I'd paid a bit more and got a better watch - bit of a false economy. Ok for the price but disappointing.
on 3 December 2010
I had been looking for a watch like this for ages and have not been disappointed. The description was accurate and it is perfect for me. Price was very good and as usual,from Amazon, delivery was on time
on 28 August 2013
Lovely look at, very smart. This watch has worn well as I lead a mainly outdoor life so they do take some knocks. the only down side is the same as one or two other reviews have commented on and that is the size of the hands. I've misread the time on a few occasions!
on 1 March 2013
I was a little disappointed with the face of the watch. The numerals are a little small, need to have good eyesight to see the time
on 16 February 2013
Sekonda are supposed to be a reputable make but after purchasing this product its lasted just over a year. I have tried to replace the battery 3 time for my finacee and eventually had the watch checked for functioning only to be informed it would cost £50 to have it serviced to see what was wrong with it.

This is a watch that was worn 5 times a week for work and always removed when washing hands or wahsing up and its never been banged, knocked or dropped but its now useless. I wonder if this is a copy and not the real thing.
on 13 January 2016
Love Sekonda, great price for one too! Perfect for my small wrists! Brilliant if you don't like big chunky watches! No problems as of yet, but looks like it will last a while! Received a few days after ordered!
on 11 December 2013
As it was bought for a Christmas present to my wife I can't tell you what she might say. However I'm sure she will be impressed. It looks smart and the black leather strap blends well with the black dial.
on 3 January 2012
Bought this for my daugther as a Christmas present and she is thrilled with it. Looks very stylish and comes in a smart presentation box. I am very impressed and pleased with the purchase

See one answered question