Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 10 April 2013
I have been using the "Pure HQ OFC Shielded" range of cables for almost a year now, everywhere, in the car, at home with the pc and hifi, never let me down, great sound reproduction, and feel solid too.

only downside is: the ends are very chunky, if two sockets are close together, although this is normally just about ok.
on 15 December 2013
I have not used this lead yet, but it appears to be of sound construction, and made of good quality material.
The lead is light and flexible.
The connector plugs are aluminium body with Gold plated contacts, and outside Dia. of the black cable is 3.9mm.
I don`t think it right to give recommendations before having used it, so I may update later.
on 8 May 2013
Does what it says. Gives a good sound quality from my sons laptop to his stereo system. No interference at all
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 April 2013
Works great for what i wanted - connecting my smartphone to the Car audio system and any other audio system.
on 3 September 2014
What can I say. Go Kenable. Once again you've developed a great cable. The packaging is very basic so don't expect any premium packaging (only downside). However, I could care less about the packaging because it's the sound and durability that I'm interested in. So far. So good. I can recommend this.
on 1 November 2013
I seem to be good at making stereo jacks pack in, e.g. start making horrible scratching sound when I touch them or even go near them. This one hasn't done that yet and I've used it quite a bit, so I'm impressed so far! Feels high quality, and a cracking price.
on 19 March 2014
This is a great peice of cabling. Many cables break after a short time due to the thickness of the wire. This product feels good and the connections are good quality as well. Very pleased.
on 13 January 2014
just to deliver pc sound to a low to medium grade speaker this does the job well at a low cost. you can't really ask more. would have my doubts about its use for quality audio.
on 6 April 2014
Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 5m nice item,high quality product.
Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 5m
on 6 December 2013
great product and great build quality.
the sound if perfect from this cable.
what more can I say as I have to write some more to complete review.