on 13 March 2014
it's the only product my sister uses so it's the only product i buy her cos it brilliant like it says in it's name
on 31 August 2013
This is such a great product. I find that after using some conditioners for a couple of weeks they stop doing anything for my hair but I have been using this product for around a month and each time I wash it out my hair is so smooth and the smell which is really nice, stays on my day all day long.
on 8 September 2011
The above has been replaced with the illuminating liquid shine conditioner in all honesty is a very poor product it makes my hair feel heavy and sticky please bring back John Frieda Collection Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock
on 6 October 2011
I have been trying to find shampoo and conditioner to make my hair feel glossy and look soft. But they would always make my hair oily and sticky.

Until i bought this product. It has completely transformed my hair! I love it! My hair is now shiny and very soft! Very pleased with the product.
on 27 November 2014
I have been using John Frieda Liquid shine shampoo and conditioner for several months now. I have thick hair and love how it makes my hair feel. Was quite surprised at some of the negative reviews, so I guess its up to the individual.
on 16 April 2013
I like john frieda products but this was a let down, my hairdidn't feel smooth and conditioned, also I didn't really notice the illumination.Won't be buying again.
on 4 November 2013
Leaves your hair so silky as I have got older my hair has got drier this product really works leaves your hair feeling radiant
on 28 August 2015
I do Love this product. It works really well for my long and thick hair .
on 20 November 2014
I've had these items lots of time, love it the best for my hair
on 28 April 2016
Good conditioner keeps hair nice and soft