Customer reviews

on 5 May 2013
Bought for my 2 and a half little boy who fell in love with it. The double sides is a superbe idea (the red bus with humans and the yellow bus with animals on the other side).
on 19 November 2014
It's a lovely design and well made, but I found the fact it's double sided caused lots of confusion. It has a red bus on one side and a yellow bus on the other. I had to sort it out from the picture so all the pieces were for the same picture before my little boy was able to attempt to solve the puzzle. He's bright enough, but there's no way he'd have been able to do the jigsaw with what is essentially a jumble of pieces from 2 jigsaws. As a result he wasn't really able to play with the jigsaw independently. It would be much better, in my opinion, if there were 2 one sided jigsaws.
on 10 March 2011
Bought this for our son when he was coming up to 32 months old. He absolutely loves it! Within days he was putting it together by himself, first one side then the other side. There are people on the red bus and animals in the yellow bus, so there is lots to talk about on the pictures, too. Definitely a winner! They are great for travelling as they pack very small (if taken out of the sturdy box and put into a zipped wallet). I love the fact that I can wipe the surface. Fantastic quality, very durable. Best finish I've seen around! Will be buying some more jigsaws from Orchard Toys!
on 17 April 2012
Along with `Little Tractor' I bought this jigsaw puzzle for my 2 year old grandson as he loves playing with the larger, single-sided, version at his playgroup. The quality is excellent. The colours are bright and there's plenty of stimulation in the illustration(s). The pieces are sturdy and just the right size for small hands and there's the added bonus of it being a two-sided puzzle. Very good value!
on 29 May 2014
Just the right size for little hands. More interesting being double sided. Excellent. Would recommend this as a good gift.
on 2 August 2012
My grandson (aged almost two) loves this puzzle. If I hand him the right piece, he can fit it in, so he can do it almost by himself. First we make the red bus, then the yellow bus, then the red bus again...we could go on for a very long time! The pictures are quite detailed, so there is plenty to talk about as we do it, thus it helps his speech as well as his co-ordination. I have now got the 2 sided tractor puzzle for him as well - excellent!
on 28 March 2013
As ever an excellent jigsaw from Orchard. It is double sided so that is another little challenge and two for the price of one. This jigsaw will last for years. My 2.5 yr old grandson can do this in double quick time, but it doesnt matter that he finds it easy to do now he has had it for 3 months. He loves the feeling of security and success that completing it gives him. I am sure his younger brother will get as much joy from it in time.
on 25 August 2013
Bought this puzzle for my grandson when he was two and he absolutely loved it then and now, a year later. In fact he took it with him when he had to stay in hospital, unfortunately lost one of the pieces and he was still playing with it even with a piece missing. I have now purchased him another one because he likes it so much. The fact it is two puzzles in one gives him extra enjoyment. A well made delightful puzzle.
on 27 December 2013
I love these orchard puzzles, florence rates the double sided puzzles more than i do but the age rating is so wrong on most of these puzzles. They say 3+ but our two year old did it in seconds and then flipped it over dismantled it, put it together and then flipped it back and did it all over again.
My husband just laughed and said " could have saved yourself some money by not buying that one"
I think that orchard make lovely puzzles but they would be perfect if they adjusted the age range. Yes you could say your child is bright but lets be honest most children are past this by the age of three.
on 11 January 2013
I chose this puzzle after reading some of the reviews and was not disappointed. It's a great idea to have two puzzles for the price of one. Both puzzles have lots of opportunities for discussion too. Our grandaughter enjoys looking for the various characters asking for 'questions'. It is simple enough for her to complete without being frustrated or bored .