Customer reviews

Perrier's Bounty [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 8 July 2017
I was a little hesitant about this film but thought I'd give it a try because I'm a huge fan of cillian murphy. In the end I absolutely loved. Its touching and funny and the cast work together well. The plot takes unexpected comic twists all over.
on 5 June 2017
Excellent film. Some gritty violent scenes, but also many wonderful verbal exchanges, and some of the dialogue just fizzed along. Top cast, and brilliantly acted. A very enjoyable journey.
on 30 September 2017
Great little film from The Irish Film board, totally engaging characters led by the ever brilliant Cillian Murphy, great script and energy about the whole thing, thoroughly enjoyed it !
on 23 July 2017
Atypical gangster movie set in Eire with dark Irish humour. Some incredible acting from Jim Broadbent . I thought the female lead miscast .
on 18 July 2017
on 30 January 2014
Enjoyed this film, A lightweight storyline The great Jim Broadbent stole the scenes for me not to take away from Brendan Gleeson who never faulters. Cilian murphy as usual grows with every film he makes.
on 12 October 2017
An excellent fast paced thriller made more so by the calibration of all the actors involved.
on 9 September 2014
One for the boys night in babysitting
on 29 July 2014
GOOD
on 30 June 2013
This is a brilliant film, let me say that again, this is a brilliant film. I was told to watch this about a year ago. I remembered the name but never sought it out. It appeared on tele so I gave it a whirl..... Wow. I never review stuff on Amazon but after seeing the reviews that were posted I felt compelled. The script is so tight, so resonant, it's beautiful. The acting is superb, the cast.. pretty flipping stellar. If you like tight, well scripted, intelligent indie films, don't hesitate, just watch.