Customer reviews

on 16 May 2016
Excellent
on 20 May 2014
Very nicely made saddle, well finished. I was initially very happy with this saddle, it's nicely shaped and is quite supportive, in the right places.

I bought this as a replacement seat for the one that came with my BMC hybrid/trekking bike. Quite hopefully until I took it for a longer ride, 45 miles mainly on roads, when it started to get pretty painful after about 20 miles. I think the problem is the poor level of padding, it's fairly thin and not strong enough to stop my 13 st weight (6ft 4) resting on the base of the seat. I use padded shorts and ride with the bars the same height as the seat, so reasonably upright.

Probably make a good seat when used more off road (less time in the saddle) or with a lighter rider.

I know saddles are a very personal thing but I find it hard to understand the rave reviews others have given this saddle.
on 1 July 2012
this seat is one of the best seats I have ever sat on. Although it is NOT a comfort seat when you sit on it it is like you are sat in an arm chair watching the tv. I got one of these about a week ago and am very impressed, well done amazon
on 22 December 2012
Bought this saddle to replace the Selle Italia saddle that came with my new mountain bike. Where the Selle Italia saddle was causing the expected discomfort, this Madison saddle has caused none whatsoever. I thoroughly recommend this saddle as an affordable alternative to the stock saddles that come with new bikes.
on 24 July 2014
Very comfortable and used for over 50k already.
on 29 March 2013
Easy to fit and comfortable after a 2 hour off road ride it was good. For the price you pay a good product
on 29 May 2014
Bought this as a replacement as the factory seat that came with my cannonade was slowly but surely trying to break me as a man!! After using this today for a short 7 mile run i'm really happy and finally, something comfortable. Even to look at the seat it's self the stitching is crisp and the leather is very good quality.
on 4 November 2013
Bought this based on the reviews as I was looking for a new saddle to replace the carrera sadlle that came with my bike.

I would not say this is softer, but definately shaped better and allows you to get really comfortable in the saddle quicker to get down to some quality riding.

Been on long rides and definately an improvement in comfort.

Quality product
on 24 September 2013
Needed a new seat / saddle to replace my Scott one which was falling apart.
Easy to fit and well made.
The seat is comfy and quite well padded, does not weigh allot either.
Only had the seat on for 1 month so early days yet.
There is plenty of adjustment as well.
Good value for money
on 13 June 2014
Good service and quality seat for the price,this seat as quite a bit of flex through the frame of the seat which is quite forgiving when you are off road, Top Seat!