Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 31 October 2010
I, too, had no idea that this DVD would be in German with English over the top! I find the whole DVD very difficult to follow -- the "music" isn't great, the voice over is terrible and the huge mirror in front of the class is disorientating! What a disppointment! Like others, I find it amazing that there isn't a decent English step DVD available. I certainly would not recommend this one to anyone -- not even a native German speaker!
on 8 November 2010
Unless your really keen on wasting money DO NOT BUY this DVD.
The list is endless why you should not buy this, the main points are.... its badly filmed, it has been terribly dubbed into English, ( the German is easier to follow, and I don't speak German), the routines are awful and really hard to follow, the instructor even gets it wrong! Hardly any of the others in the dvd can keep up or even keep in step, the music is bad. the beginners is exactly the same as the advanced section.... I could write for ever !!!
I can't believe Amazon actually sold this, so disappointed. Waited weeks to have it delivered for nothing.
I'm quite fit and still found ths difficult
Dont buy it !!!
on 17 May 2017
Didn't see that this was in German, first disappointment and the beginner work out dives straight into moves that are complex.
Very disappointed and would have returned it to Amazon had i not played it. Hopefully it will be more useful as a cup coaster.
on 5 May 2017
Gives you the option of German or English switch across to English and she still speaks German tried it on mute but you lose the timing hopeless
on 29 June 2017
👍🏻
on 4 May 2017
Wouldn't play in my cd
on 19 October 2010
I like everyone else waited months for this step aerobic DVD to arrive and cannot believe it is in German or Dutch? Completely no use and it should be made clear on the description
on 16 October 2010
Bought this to update my step exercises, but have found it hard to follow. It is quite fast from the start and is in dutch with english voice over. I found this a bit distracting to be honest. Always felt one step behind the instructions. I didn't see anything in the info, but may have missed it. Probably best for someone with good basic step knowledge and who has reached a reasonable level of fitness.
on 18 October 2010
I waited ages for this DVD and was RAGING to discover it is in German with English dubbing, and you can still hear the German underneath! Absoultely dispicable that there was no mention of this in any description!
Utterly useless waste of money - very disappointed that amazon would sell something like this without a warning.
on 14 November 2010
I tried to add this review without even given it 1 star, but it wouldn't let me! I also waited ages for this DVD and bought it before the reviews were out....and I completly agree with all those that say DONT BUY IT!!! It's not even a good routine even if you do know German and can keep up. Waste of money. :-(