on 15 November 2013
Son MAJOR DR WHO total complete fan uses as school bag -loves it does what it says on the tin with DR cheque - . Only minor gripe from mummy is practically as school bag could be bit bigger and would have been better if pocket in front was zipped - but son HAPPY so I'm happy !
on 9 May 2011
I think that this is a really good bag, and almost a must have item for the fans of the old, and why not also to the new, Doctor Who series, and especially if you're interested in collecting stuff.
The bag itself is fairly large, and I've been using it as my school bag in Upper High School for a week now. The books fit in there well, and the only thing that I was left to miss is some kind of little pocked that would have a zipper too, because the little side pocked is too small for anything like phones or wallets, and the bigger side pocket with the 4th Doctor's face on it doesn't really hold anything safely, because it has no closing mechanism.
But all in all, very good gift for a whovian.
on 8 September 2012
The bag is wonderful and useful. It ir just the right size for what I need in school and in town. The strap is wide making it comfortable and it adjusts easily. There are too pockets on the outside of the bag and the only problem is that the bigger one works as a bucket and holds water, but this also means that all my things are safe from the rain.
on 2 April 2014
Have used this bag for nearly 2 years now basically every day and it has obviously faded slightly on the front from this use but this just adds to the retro style really! The zip has a foamy thing attached which broke quite easily although this is no problem for me as the rest of the bag is so good, just be careful if you want to keep it in-tact (it is like a key ring thing that helps to pull the zip across). A few months ago my zipper finally went weird but this went away once you zip it up and down a few times, again this is just because of how much I use the bag and how often I open it. Front pocket is good to store things you need to access easily.

Good bag! Brilliant design! Has had a lot of use!
on 8 January 2011
I love love love this bag. I have a bag fetish and i love doctor who so this was a must buy for me. I dont use it very much because its a rather stiff bag and isn't very comfortable to carry but that's probably because it was new. It was just something i had to have rather than as a functional every day bag. i love it! And the outside slip pocket is handy for reciepts and flat things. saves them clogging up my purse
on 21 February 2013
Bought as a gift for my son and he absolutely loves it. Great quality bag. Highly recommend to any one.
on 15 April 2013
My Grandson wanted this for Christmas and he was really pleased with it when he saw it. It is made of plastic so it can easily been cleaned.
on 7 February 2013
Was purchased for grandson, was extremely well received and used. Good quality item at a good price. Would recommend item.
on 11 March 2013
bought for my Grandson who loved it - it is now his treasured possession - he is a real DW fan
on 13 September 2010
This bag is of a high quality and my 6 year old son loves it, well worth the money!