Size: Large|Colour: Grey|Change

on 3 June 2016
The bunny is well made and the Velcro seems very secure so holds dummies or holds onto buggy etc very well. The fur is nice and soft and my 7 month old liked cuddling it. The problem I found was that because the bunny was quite big if baby rolled or moved around too much the bunny got wedged underneath them and pulled the dummy out. So the opposite of what it was supposed to do. The bunny arms also made it more difficult for baby to put the dummy back in themselves. Perhaps giving it to a younger baby before they can move about much might have been better but it didn't work very well for us.
on 13 March 2016
OMG!! What an amazing teddy!
My 6 month old hasn't slept right since we hit the 4 month sleep regression.
George has a dummy and I didn't want to take it away as it is his comfort and also when he is teething.
I bought this and was delivered in 2 days!!
I put 4 dummies on it. I let him play with it all afternoon. He knew what to do straight away. It is such a soft teddy and George loves teddies, so I knew that he would like it.
I put him to bed. Showed him the teddy and put one of the dummies in his month.
We had a few tears but I could not believe that in a few days of having sleeppytot! I have gone from getting up 10 times a night to place dummy back in. To now 1 or 2 times. He sleeps so much better and is so much more contented. I watch him wake at nap times and he reaches straight for the teddy, feels for the dummy and puts it straight back in.
This is an amazing product. I absolutely love this and we are all now getting some asleep.
Thank you sleepytot!!
on 12 October 2016
My daughter never took to this bunny. I had high hopes for it based on the good reviews, esp since my daughter started waking up several times a night looking for her dummy. But she never took to this bunny - probably because she had already been quite attached to her other comforter (a different bunny). So instead, I sewed some Velcro on the ear of her regular bunny comforter, and after some time she got used to having the dummy there and being able to find it at night by herself. So the idea of this is brilliant, it's just that my daughter preferred the dummy on her regular comforter rather than this whole new toy.
on 20 September 2014
This has been my daughters favourite comforter. She cannot sleep without it & wants it when poorly. Best thing ever! Only negative thing as that the Velcro paws don't last long & dummy's start to fall off so this is our third one in 14 months as need to replace it.
on 18 October 2016
I bought this item out of desperation! My 17mth old had never slept through the night and we were struggling to find ways to help him sleep. He takes a soother going to bed but he would loose it during the night and would need myself or my husband to settle him when he woke. "Mr Bunny' has been our saving grace. He's lovely and soft and holds up to 4 soothers. Our son can find him easily when he wakes and for the last week he has slept through the night! This is a must for any baby who enjoys a soother at nighttime!
on 4 October 2016
Another product I need to buy another of. My son loves his Bunny and so I have to wash and dry it before he looks for it in the early morning. SO handy and being able to attach it to pram straps or the likes is a bonus.
on 1 August 2016
It is rare that I would take the time out to properly review an item, but I have been thinking about doing it for a few days. I can hand on heart state that this was the best baby purchase I made (even better than the jumperoo!) and wish I'd known about it when my eldest was small.

I bought it when my baby was 4 months having read the reviews. I was desperate and thought this would help soothe him to sleep. Well it didn't work and I thought it was just another misguided purchase, but he was just too young. As soon as he hit around 6 months, it's been a godsend. He cuddles the bunny and can find the dummy really really easily when he stirs in the night. It's rare now that we have to go in to him.

With my eldest we sprinkled a load of dummies into the cot for him to find, but my second won't find them half asleep.

In terms of attaching the dummies to the paws, they are designed for ringed dummies (like avent/tommee tippee) but there is an attachment you can buy to convert to using dummies with 'buttons' like mam. We use mam so I bought a couple of attachments and it works well but having also attached a couple of avent ones, there is more manoevreability with the ringed ones. It makes no difference to us though. Would definitely recommend
on 31 July 2016
I got this for my daughter for when she gets a little older as she's only 15 weeks but she already loves this even if its only to cuddle up with, brilliant size and in of opinion its perfectly padded so its still squishy
on 23 November 2015
Oh how I wish we'd found this gem sooner...

My little boy (now nine months old) has always been very easily soothed by sucking on a dummy, but by the time he was six months old and no longer being swaddled he was also wriggling around a lot and losing his dummy. Even leaving them scattered about his cot wasn't helping and his sleep suffered as a result. We considered weaning him off the dummy, but he finds it a great comfort while teething, so we were reluctant.

Then, a friend suggested the Sleepytot and it's been a revelation. We got some adapters for the MAM dummies from eBay, and the first night alone was amazing. My little boy loves snuggling up to the bunny and he now knows that he can find a dummy easily and will settle himself back to sleep if he does wake up, which is fantastic and saves us constantly popping into him. I've just recently got a second to use when the first needs washing, I can't fathom the thought of him going a night without!
on 13 October 2016
Bought this to see if this would help my 8 month olds nightly dummy search. I think it has definitely helped, but as the Velcro holds the dummy's so tight to the bunny, I do find she often ends up with a bunny either in or on her face, but I guess that's a safety thing. Otherwise am happy with it.