on 22 December 2013
I have hallux rigidus and putting these in my trainers has really made a different in the degree of comfort I have in walking or in keep fit classes. I'm still not going to bounce, but there are far fewer moments of nasty twinges now when I walk. Definitely recommend.
on 22 April 2011
These insoles are great.Just got them today and what a difference already. My legs feel so much better and not tired and achy at all.
on 20 May 2013
These have helped me to get over having plantar fasciitis by giving me support in my slippers and shoes. They are comfortable to wear and fit easily into my footwear. I miss them now if they are not in.
on 26 January 2012
Have received my order this morning and am very pleased with the comfort of the insoles. May I also say how impressed we (my wife and I) are with your excellent service. I am thinking of placing an order for more insoles.
on 11 June 2014
Bought these for my running trainers, normally buy structured trainers but this time went for pretty unstructured ones! Immediately a mistake, bought these insoles and fixed the problem, no pains after running. Lasted quited a long time would recommend
on 12 June 2013
the shoe insert is much flatter than the image, they must have edited it. and this product does NOTHING for fallen arches.
on 10 November 2013
they were a lot firmer than I expected and although others noted that they fitted their shoes, I found that they do not fit the ones I intended to fit them in. At the moment I have not used them for this reason.
on 27 March 2011
As a size 5, I bought the medium size innersoles, but expected to have to cut them down to fit. I was pleasantly surprised that they fitted into my shoes without me needing to cut them down.

Very comfortable and easy to wear.
on 5 March 2015
I have shin splints, and thought I'd try these out before seeing a Podiatrist. I wasn't keen on parting with £25 either, but decided to give them a go.
On opening the packet, I was really disappointed by the flimsy look and feel of the insoles. However.....once I walked on them I was very impressed.
I only needed to cut them down one graduation, and placed mine inside a pair of Converse Hi Tops (on top of the insole). I noticed an immediate small improvement on a short 10 minute walk. I found them cushioned, comfortable and supportive all at the same time.
Although my pain has not disappeared altogether, walking is much easier, and far less painful. So much so, I've been able to resume use of the gym, and hope to progress to running again in the next few months.
on 30 January 2014
I was a bit disappointed with these insoles. They were quite expensive (£25) compared to other insoles I've bought (I have plantar fasciitis in both feet) but I can see or feel no real difference between these and cheaper insoles for a third of the price. Also, when I cut them down to fit my shoes, I made the mistake of following the dotted guidelines on the soles, and they are completely the wrong shape for my feet and walking shoes, so my big toe now falls over the top and side of the insole. The shape is suitable for old fashioned, pointy shoes, not trainers.

See one answered question