on 29 March 2017
Perfect
on 9 December 2014
I really love it - beautifully christmassy and my son adores opening his door every morning. Occasionally some of the doors pop open a bit but easily closed again. Looking forward to using it for Christmasses to come!
on 2 December 2012
Absolutely super, loved by my 6 year old graddaughter. Good quality, well packed, bright and cheerful Christmas coloured pictures on each door.
on 18 December 2013
First impressions the house looked lovely on opening, soon found out that several of the doors were broken, either at the hinge or by the door being jammed!! Didn't have enough time to return it before the start of December, or I would of had one very sad little girl. On the whole it's done it's job
on 12 December 2014
The advent calendar was dispatched the same day I bought it. Delivery was quick. Box came slightly damaged but calendar was in perfect condition. We think it's great and my son loves it. You could put 2 sweets in each door so maybe wouldn't be suitable if you have several kids.
on 1 December 2015
Having a daughter who can't eat chocolate...most advent calendars are useless for her...so I've treated her to this, now each day there is a little gift inside, ranging from chewy sweets, jelly babies to dress up jewellery. It's bright cheerful and will last a good few years (hopefully)
on 28 December 2012
Many of the handles are not glued in properly so they come out when you open the doors. The pictures on the dooors are nice.
Had I not been going away I would have returned the item.
on 17 January 2014
Appropriate quality for the price. However the doors are very loosely attached so they fly open easily without being touched. I couldn't use this with my son as he could see what was in the other doors. No surprise for him! Obviously I can add some blu-tack to the doors to keep them shut but that's not really the point.
on 28 December 2014
I bought 2 of these and am very pleased with them. A couple of the doors can be a little stiff to open but other than that they are fine. They seem very well made and are very pretty, especially the roof section where the snowman is, it's much prettier than in the picture!

One of them I gave to my parents and I filled every compartment with 2 chocolates from a celebrations tub and they both just fitted in nicely. I chose celebrations for the size of sweets as 2 round ones from roses or such like wouldn't have fitted because of the shape.

After filling both houses with a total of 72 chocolates out of one tub, there were 10 chocolates left over which sadly I had to eat to hide the evidence so the surprise wasn't ruined.
on 4 November 2016
Bit disappointed as slightly damaged on arrival