Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 17 January 2011
My daughter has wanted one of these for ages but i was always reluctant to get one as i thought they'd be poor quality and not work very well. How wrong i was. The whole family has had such fun. We have probably eaten less chocolate as we have to win it first, which is possible unlike the ones at amusement arcades. The only down side is the annoying circus type music that plays constantly when the grabber is in use although it probably adds to the excitement as it gets quicker as your time is running out.
on 6 December 2014
Very, very poorly made. My son was set on having this for Christmas, so despite it not working twice over it was reordered. One occasion it had not been received, prompting the company to later accuse me of trying to extort a refund for goods that were received. The batteries run out in no time, has been used 10-12 times over 12mths, (bought a month before being used at Christmas), now at 13mths after purchase cannot be covered which is bad enough but on reporting to the company got a sarcastic response about it being past 12mths manufacturer guarantee and "oh well, never mind". Always get a refund and do not accept exchange, if a product is faulty first time round it is unlikely to be a one off fault.
on 8 August 2013
Great present. My 8 and 9 year olds love this candy grabber, so does mum and dad. I would highly recommend this as a gift.
on 24 April 2011
I bought this to replace the one I got for Christmas [which I broke the same day].Having broken my first one trying to remove the wrapping on the grab hook, I set about trying to find the exact same design to replace it.Now that I've found it I have quite a bit of fun trying to get my favorite sweet out.Great talking point for friend and family to compete over!
It is fun for all ages although the music is a little annoying after a while. Lots of future fun anticipated when choosing replacement sweets to put in it.
On the downside is that it does break a little easily so be gentle with it.
on 4 January 2012
Great fun toy, good size only issue is very loud music and no volume control or on off for music!
on 2 January 2012
My nephew loves this Candy Grabber.Hopefully he will get to play it, as his big sister ( 8 yrs) cant leave it alone.
on 23 February 2011
This is a fun toy to have where you need to earn candy having fun trying to get it out. However I wish I could turn off this really loud circus kind music it has because it is kind of annoying after the second or third time you play.. It would also be great if it would be possible to use an adaptor with it instead of running on batteries.
on 21 December 2011
let me tell you that when i went round to my mates house i took one look at this and thought 'whoever thought of this is a fool' How wrong was i the music after a while can get irritating but besides that they are awesome! they take 5p's 10p's and 20p's so you can make some money. Me and my mate removed the top lid and put random stuff in e.g a small mcdonalds toy a smurf your sisters bracelet Ieven put my phone in! that was a bad move i missed 3 calls and got 5 texts i eventually got it out though (thanks to tipping it upside down and good ol' gravity!)

anyway its a allrounder toy it looks good on a shelf its family interactive and its retro style. How good can luxury get?
on 15 April 2013
My 9 year old wanted a fairground candy grabber after becoming virtually addicted to them at the local shopping centre. She has had hours of fun trying to get to the sugary goodies that have been put inside it
on 6 September 2012
My daughter has this sitting in her bedroom and every now and then manages to find some sweets to fill it with. She then invites everyone in the family to come and try and win some sweets. She got this when she was about six and is now eight. Still entertains her and her friends and family 2 years later and remarkably has not broken! Helping yourself to sweets has never been such fun. I can heartily recommend this products as it is well built, loads of fun and really not as easy as you might think!