on 3 August 2010
This is a great mix CD/DVD package from Diggers. I didn't give it the full 5 stars because I don't think that in all honesty it is a classic mix, but it is good.

The first CD is a kind of deep house / deep progressive style; the second CD picks it up a notch with a more techno-ish / progressive style. It is a studio mix rather than a live mix, as such Digweed crams in a lot of tracks, some tracks only playing for a minute or two.

I wouldn't say that the music on this track is as cutting-edge as some of his other stuff (such as the Transitions series). That being said, if you like John Digweed then you will like this CD, its as simple as that.

The DVD features a short film about Digweed called Eye of the Storm, plus a live mix (audio only, no video) and some artwork stuff.

Overall I would recommend it.
on 21 August 2010
This is rapidly becoming my favourite mix CD that I have bought for a long time. Both discs are good and packed full of very well produced tracks. The mixing is completely seamless and the whole thing flows really well. There are a few stand out tracks and I love the way Digweed ends disc two with a long beatless outro. It's beautiful. The bonus DVD documentary is quite good viewing too, but this is really all about the music.
on 19 November 2015
FINE - PRESENT
on 4 September 2010
Digweed for the new decade! An outstanding set of tracks that lift and caress and pump the heart. Buy it.
on 2 November 2010
I have been a dance music fan for quite a long time (about 20 years to be precise -Christ!) For all that time John Digweed has been a premier league DJ. I have to be honest and say that there have been times when I have found some of his stuff to be overly "progressive." I know a lot of people love his mixes for Global Underground but they left me slightly cold. Digweed always had a knack of creating a seamless listening experience but sometimes without many particularly memorable tracks. This however is a crackin little package - 2 CD's of Digweed playing proper, futuristic, at times rock hard, but with an underlying dancability. (And a nice little DVD containing a documentary of JD in South America.) It's stuff like this which makes me still prefer CD's over straight downloading.
on 20 August 2010
To be honest ive never really been a fan of digweeds solo mixes as they tended to bore me a little as they just seemed to drag on and in my view never contain any really sustance as if he was always playing it safe. WOW this mix as really taken me by suprise as it has real drive, substance and some stella individual tunes on here all perfectly mixed by the master. Apart from the early mixes he did with sasha this is definatly my favourite solo mix by digweed!
on 16 July 2010
wow..... What can i say !! this mix is an absolute must buy for die hard digweed fans !!! from the start of cd 1 to the end of cd 2, diggers grips you and takes you on a journey through the best progressive house and techno around at the moment, ( even experimenting with some nice breaks !)..... as always the mixing is absolutely 2nd to none !! what an album this is, its not been out of my cd player yet !!! nice 1 diggers you are a true genius !!!!!!!!!John Digweed - Structures: Mixed By John Digweed/+DVD
on 2 August 2010
Hello,

I got this last weekend and am really impressed by it. I've been a digger for years and really miss going to Twilo, although I've seen him live in NYC, Miami, Madrid and London. This set is as close as you can find to actually seeing Digweed live. Other CD from Digweed tend to be more progressive and less clubby than this one. The tracks are absolutelly amazing!!

If you like the progressive Digweed get GU19 LA!!!! if you like the clubby one...This is it!!

I'll give it 10/10.
on 7 August 2010
Being a fan of the Transition series I bought this CD instantly, but when I first played it I was rather disappointed. The selection of most tracks is very unlike the Digweed sound on the Transition CD's and in his weekly radio show. The mixing is poor and it lacks the typical Digweed build up, so I suspect that Structures is nothing more than a simple digital studio mix. The documentary on the bonus DVD is ok, but also quite mainstream. Unfortunately the live mix on the DVD has no visuals and cannot be played on a regular CD player.
on 3 January 2012
Paid almost double the RRP for this item and it got lost in the christmas post . I did however receive a full refund .