on 15 February 2015
For some reason this cable smells like when a mouse crawled under my bed and died.......had to replace the bed and cut out a pice of the carpet to get rid of that smell. Also the coil on the cable is real tightly sprung, i.e. has a lot of tension so yeah it extends but you have to hold it with one hand so it doesnt pull my headphones out of my ears. Pretty useless for anything light, seeing as its a small jack extension that probably most things you can use it for.
on 19 February 2014
This is a good idea and works well if you use it occasionally and don't rely on it. I wasted money buying several which only last a couple of months (daisy chaining them) as the jack connectors came loose and became prone to loss of sound.

For regular use,spend more money
on 4 January 2014
I bought this as an extension to use with my headphones for TV use with my bluray player. It does the job fine. Quality is very good, no loss in sound with treble and bass all punchy and clear. The coiled cable looks good as well. No problems at all. For the very low price, you can't go wrong. Recommended.
VINE VOICEon 21 December 2013
This is part of a present I bought for a friend as she suffers from noisy neighbours with kids running around all day and night above her. An extension cable allows her to listen to TV in a bit more comfort. This was agood price.
on 26 March 2011
A well made coiled extension lead which will stretch to 4 metres. I connect a set of Bose headphones to this cable, and can state that there is very little signal loss in audio quality.
on 10 February 2015
Some rustling if the cable is twisted or moved during use - suggesting a low-quality connection.

The length is fine for my needs but bear in mind that as it's coiled you won't get the full advertised length. I can comfortably get 1m before it begins to tug on the jack.
on 24 April 2013
Dont seem to want to unwind to anything like the stated length - quite a hard coiling. Connectors ok but built to a price and nothing like as good as the uk made kit I bought (and still use) back in the 70s. No prizes for wondering where these have been made - you pays your money...
on 23 July 2013
I couldn't find anyhing like this in local shops, and suffering with insomnia I needed something so that I didn't wake the household. This is just what I was lookin for. Thanks for the fast and efficient shipping, came the next day.
on 29 November 2014
This cable is not 4m long not even at full stretch, also after the first use it became uncoiled and remained stretched, not the best quality materials used but then it is cheap and it seems to do the job without any loss to sound quality.
on 13 June 2011
Sorry but no matter how hard you stretch this cable it extends to nowhere near 4 metres, 1 metre maybe but definitely not 4. Also the connectors are not tight and moves easily resulting in crackling and loss of sound and you need to keep fidgeting with it to get the sound back. I the end I gave up and went back to an old one.

See one answered question