on 18 July 2014
cable bought for someone else I have tested it and it works great
on 9 December 2013
A cable that does what it says on the label. Works fine and is pretty durable so won't break after a few times winding it up
on 2 August 2012
I bought this item to use for my iomega external harddrive because the orginal lead stopped working and another lead i had that fitted stopped working too after a while of using it so i came on amazon to find a replacement and i found this and ordered it and was glad that it fit and it works perfectly. :) One happy customer!
on 14 June 2012
Bought it to replace a WD cable - with this in place the drive doesn't activate and the computer doesn't recognise it - therefore the claim that it works with Western Digital Portable USB Drives is bogus - beware.
on 12 July 2012
Very sturdy cable with firm coating nice length unlike the original one I had come which kept on falling out and about hand length long.

This product is much superior good connection to my machine and device much impressed.

NE
on 23 October 2013
Just received this USB lead and it seems to work with my WD Passport Drive. Was worried about the review saying that it doesn't work on WD drive but looked at the head of the cable and thought I'd try it. It works and it is just the right length.
on 4 May 2011
Bought this as a replacement for my portable drive as I thought my older lead was damaged. Turned out it was the drive that was damaged and I did not need the cable after all. But it works with my camera and phone.
on 13 April 2015
I was getting to the point of being unable to use my portable storage device as the cable had frayed and in danger of parting, so agt last I have found the right cable to attach to a mini 5 pin socket.
on 15 January 2017
I use this for an old external hard drive [iomega] for which the original cable had bent and would no longer connect to the computer for longer than a few seconds. Finding this was a huge relief.
on 22 September 2013
wasnt impressd with this poor quality broke after a few days wouldnt recommend this product the quality wasnt great you get what you pay for really