Price:£32.90 - £43.99

on 6 November 2015
DO NOT BUY THESE BOOTS. MY SON HAS WORE THEM TO PLAY RUGBY AT SCHOOL FOR 1 MONTH AND THEY ARE NOW USELESS. THE INSIDE SOCK OF THE SHOE HAS MOVED AND THEY ARE NOW SO UNCOMFORTABLE HE CANNOT WEAR THEM. I HAVE TRIED TO RETURN THEM TO AMAZON BUT APPARENTLY I CANNOT AS YOU ONLY HAVE A MONTH TO RETURN THEM,
on 3 December 2015
Great boot especially for the price. I play in the front row and these boots give excellent grip when scrummaging. The flap over the laces helps to avoid them becoming tangled with other studs. And I don't have to retie my laces during games
on 3 October 2011
Nice leather boots. For the money they are good value budget boots. They are generously sized, and have removable insoles. The instep support might have been better, but at this price you cant complain.
on 6 April 2012
I took delivery of a pair of Optimum Men's Inferno Black/Red Rugby Boot RBI2S12 12 UK. The product looked good but after about 30 mins or wearing I noticed that the stitching on the leather boots were coming undone. Regretfully I had to return the boots and am reluctant to get the same type again.
on 28 January 2011
I found these boots to be good value for money. They are leather uppers which will make them more durable.
on 22 April 2014
Ordered this pair of rugby boots for my 12 year old son who plays rugby in Sweden and they were delivered in perfect condition and arrived within a week and just in time for a big rugby tournament in Denmark. Fast delivery and reasonably priced. Fits a broad foot.
on 2 October 2013
Bought these for my 10 year old, who is just starting. He puts them through their paces twice a week. Even in the most extreme conditions they have stood up well to the weather and the hammering they take. Even now (Oct. 13) they show no signs of wear and thankfully will be out grown before anything else.
on 31 March 2016
Bought many pairs of these as my son has grown. Good fit for wider feet. Last well, always outgrown before worn out. Will buy another pair for next season once I know what size....
on 23 January 2014
The boots arrived earlier than the stated delivery time and are perfect for our use. Only used for light wear, so don't know how strong they might be though.
on 25 April 2012
Bought for my son, look great, fit well, are really comfortable and are well made.
A fantastic boot, will buy next size up when he's outgrown them.