on 11 December 2015
great quality, lovely item
on 21 May 2017
Bad quality
on 8 November 2012
I bought this as a gift for my brother's 30th birthday...he loved it. I personalised it with a small engraved plaque on the inside. Compact, yet big enough to catch your eye on a dresser. The turquoise really compliments the brown leather.
on 15 February 2011
What you see is what you get only a bit smaller than you would expect. It's a little smaller than I had thought but it does the trick and the quality seems to be quite high.
on 17 April 2014
This was bought as a 70th birthday gift for a friend. I think it will be just what
he wanted good quality and value for money.Excellent delivery times.
on 4 May 2015
Thank you for an excellent service - item delivered on time and packaged well.

The Stackers boxes are ideal for men who have an ever growing collection of cufflinks and watches - simply add another level when you need too!

I bought this as a gift for a friends birthday and I'm sure he's going to really like it.

The boxes are finished to a really high standard and the internal designs look great too.
on 21 October 2013
This was a Christmas present, the quality is great and holds 12/24 cufflinks depending on how you squash them in. The person I bought it for likes the fact that there is plenty of room in the larger compartment for watches. It is also good because you can buy more compartments. The delivery was very fast which allowed me to have it wrapped and passed on in good time.
on 13 February 2014
I bought this as a gift, and was so impressed at the quality. It was slightly smaller than I had expected, but still big enough to fit everything in. Looks like a really high quality product and appears much more expensive than it is! I would definitely purchase another!!
on 2 January 2016
Good quality and looks lovely. Would definitely by again.
on 5 April 2014
I got this as a present for my husband. Its a good size for all his assezories at a good price. I like that you can buy extra stackers if needed. I m thinking of getting one myself now.