on 30 December 2013
bought it as a first rally game for my sons. they cannot play two players. each round lasts a lifetime and the landscapes are very repetitive. The overall game play is poor. The challenge gets very boring after just a few rounds. Having to sit and watch your brother drive a basic circuit continuously for a number of minutes before you take a turn turned my boys right off it within two hours. I think it was one of the worst wii games we have ever purchased. other potential purchasers beware!!
on 8 February 2012
okay for a race enthusiast. who likes playing on own. I thought you could race each other so was disappointing
on 6 August 2013
Im sure this was good on the day it came out, otherwise the play is a bit boring, better racing games out there...
on 7 January 2011
Was purchased as a gift for a new Wii player. It arrived on time before Christmas, despite the bad weather and has .been enjoyed tremendously
on 22 July 2014
cannot make it play on Wii.
on 25 February 2015
discs worked perfect
on 29 September 2014
lots of fun, good buy
on 29 September 2011
I expected to have fun with it, having read the description of this Wii game and looking at the pictures, but in this Rally Racer Wii game box I received a rather different racing game with old fusion F1 cars, nothing like what it shows and describes on the box. May be I was just unlucky with this purchase:(
on 11 April 2016